DVDVR Message Board

Doctor Who Omnibus Thread

odessasteps

That's got my money, since she's in the finale. I'm guessing the regenerating Time Lord is either Missy or Rassilion.

I always thought the "See no evil" woman in End of Time was a regened Romana.

That's got my money, since she's in the finale. I'm guessing the regenerating Time Lord is either Missy or Rassilion.

This is from Wikipedia and the link is broken, so grain of salt and all that, but anyway...

Russell T. Davies wrote in an email to the author of The Writers Tale, "I like leaving it open, because then you can imagine what you want. I think the fans will say it's Romana. Or even the Rani. Some might say that it's Susan's mother, I suppose. But of course it's meant to be the Doctor's mother."[11]

I wouldnt think they regenrate the Master, since she has apparently been so popular a character.

I continue to hold out hope its Romana.

Peter Capaldi is awesome. Don't think that this episode would have worked as well with anyone else. (Well, definitely not Matt Smith. And I like Matt Smith)

It would be an interesting thought experiment to imagine the episode with Tom or Pertwee or Eccleston.