DVDVR Message Board

Doctor Who Omnibus Thread

odessasteps

As much as I really don't want to admit it, I'm in the whole "Whouffle" fandom for Dr Who. Except I don't want any of that shit near the 12th Doctor at all.

Part of me would hope that "the Doctor jumping into his own timestream" is Moffat's Meta Crisis Doctor. The 11th Doctor and Clara can stay together there and it can finally resolve that version of the Doctor's feelings towards her. Maybe they'll have that in the Christmas special this year or next -- who knows.

What I'm trying to say having a love story on Dr Who shouldn't work and shouldn't be the whole focus of the show.

Fantasy booking Doctor Who is as frustrating as fantasy booking wrestling.

Yeah, trying to have the Cybermen not be jobbers is hard.

Those goddamn weeping angels need to start showing some ass though. . . .

We are going to be *SO* let down by whoever Missy ends up being, aren't we.

Like, I'm pretty sure most of the theories we've batted around in this thread are going to be better than what we end up getting.

Then again, I'm not sure anyone would've guessed that Bad Wolf was Rose merged with the TARDIS, so we could be suprised...

Very good episode -- if the rest of the series is like this, it's going to be great.

Probably the darkest episode since Eccleston's episodes and one of the best ones. Even in this one, Capaldi's Doctor doesn't have all of the answers.

Would you consider Vincent and the Doctor dark?

Very good episode -- if the rest of the series is like this, it's going to be great.

Probably the darkest episode since Eccleston's episodes and one of the best ones. Even in this one, Capaldi's Doctor doesn't have all of the answers.

Would you consider Vincent and the Doctor dark?

Vincent And The Doctor I thought was more sad but the ending was very hopeful in a lot of ways.

Have any UK papers commented on this series being a transparent attempt to get Scots to vote no?

Scottish leads (Capaldi/"Missy")

Scottish showrunner

The Doctor self identifies as Scottish!

First episode ends in Glasgow, is mentioned again in 2nd episode.

Seems kinda fishy.