DVDVR Message Board

Doctor Who Omnibus Thread

odessasteps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Didn’t watch Whittakers last episode, but did see the last minute on Twitter.  Nice bit of misdirection.  I’m not a diehard fan and generally find the show a chore to get through (sorry, fans), but I did enjoy the 

Spoiler

Tennant/Tate season

Honestly, I figured I was done with the show for good.  Bringing them back for a short run is maybe the only thing that would get me back on board.  Kinda skeptical I’ll stick around for the Davies/Gatwa run, but I’ll probably end up at least checking it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I'm getting Rose Tyler/10th Doctor vibes from Millie Gibson as the new companion with Ncuti Gatwa as the Doctor. I feel like he'll have aspects that echo Russell T Davies' 9th & 10th Doctor but will do his own thing. I'm hoping that the 14th Doctor specials will do something about the Timeless Child storyline but I know a lot of people want that to be forgotten (that means Peter Cushing Doctor is now a regeneration! The pictures of the four Doctors in Tom Baker Doctor episode are too!).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

My top five:

5. Jon Pertwee.

4. Peter Capaldi.

3. Tom Baker.

2. Matt Smith.

1. David Tennant.

Really close between David Tennant and Matt Smith for my top spot. Honourable mention to Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann.

Edited by The Natural