DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 NXT(s) DISCUSSION

RIPPA

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Almas and Ember Moon being nominated is still making me laugh

I WAS ONLY IN NXT FOR THREE MONTHS THIS YEAR BUT STILL VOTE FOR ME~!

Almas was there for 3 months, but those were the best 3 months of his entire WWE career.  He finally got comfortable with his character, got over as champion after a bit of a wonky win, and was in the match of the year.  Not many people did that in 12 months let alone 3 months.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:08 AM, The Natural said:

Mine...

Female Competitor of the Year: Shayna Baszler. Kairi Sane runner-up.

Male Competitor of the Year: Johnny Gargano. Second place goes to Tommaso Ciampa. Tough call between them.

Overall Competitor of the Year: Johnny Gargano. Second place goes to Tommaso Ciampa. Tough choice between the two.

Tag Team of the Year: Undisputed ERA then Moustache Mountain.

TakeOver of the Year: New Orleans. For me it's the best NXT TakeOver ever.

Match of the Year: Andrade Almas vs. Johnny Gargano from NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia then Gargano vs. Ciampa from  NXT TakeOver: New Orleans.

Rivalry of the Year: Tommaso Ciampa vs. Johnny Gargano.

Breakout Star of the Year:  Riccohet followed by Bianca Belair.

Future Star of the Year: Matt Riddle.

cosign on all of these

• Like 1

In the new WON - in the AEW section at the start - Dave breaks down who is going where in new signings and these are all the folks expected to go to NXT (most have already been thrown out there)

• KUSHIDA
  • Viper
  • Kay Lee Ray

Bea Priestly has an offer but hasn't decided yet. Supposedly her and Will Ospreay have discussed living in Japan full time.

2 minutes ago, Norwegian Rudo said:

Enfield, according to Reddit, but they're trying to keep the location somewhat secret after the incidents with the psycho at the PC in Orlando.

Which one...  ?

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

Love how Pete Dunne is dressed like he is getting ready for the Revolutionary War while Tyler Bate is just waiting for the girls and the pot to arrive.  Trent Seven is that healthy mix of the two.

w9wfmmwoht921.jpg

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Which one...  ?

Wasn't there just one main one? The guy that smeared shit all over and then on a later occasion turned up with a gun.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RIPPA said:

In the new WON - in the AEW section at the start - Dave breaks down who is going where in new signings and these are all the folks expected to go to NXT (most have already been thrown out there)

• KUSHIDA
  • Viper
  • Kay Lee Ray

Bea Priestly has an offer but hasn't decided yet. Supposedly her and Will Ospreay have discussed living in Japan full time.

What happened with ACH, Trevor Lee and Shane Strickland? I know Strickland has a LU contract until February, but I haven't heard any updates on the others rumored of joining in a while.

I almost added a caveat that those weren't the January class

Those are all people expected to sign when their contracts run out (KUSHIDA with New Japan of course and Viper has to have her WOS contract run out first)

Basically it was the people who hadn't already been known for the last couple of months (ie: the folks that AEW didn't go after)

10 hours ago, RIPPA said:

If that does happen I wonder if Bea would try get Ogawa to sign her to Stardom full time.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I almost added a caveat that those weren't the January class

Those are all people expected to sign when their contracts run out (KUSHIDA with New Japan of course and Viper has to have her WOS contract run out first)

KLR is signed to WOS  as well. When do those contracts run out?