DVDVR Message Board

2019 UPCOMING MOVIES THREAD

RIPPA

Just a gentle reminder, when you post a trailer, put the name of the movie beneath so it's searchable. 

(Also helps makes me look like an idiot when I double post a trailer.)  

McAvoy better do an American accent well...

1 hour ago, colonial said:

JUDY

Renee Zellweger stars as Judy Garland in biopic

Going by every time Zellweger has been called on to sing in a movie..

I REALLY hope they dub her over with an actual singer if anything involving Judy singing is involved.  Although if they're just going for drunk Judy...

20 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

The exact words out of my mouth looking at that screencap were "THAT IS CREEEEEHEEEEEPEEEEE"

To be fair, just above, there is a trailer where John Travolta looks like something out of Madame Tussauds. Shit, that may be even unfair to the actual wax figures because they look more lifelike. I'm pretty sure if there is a taxidermy service for human beings, Travolta is like 75% there already and should receive a discount upon expiration.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Yeah I can totally buy him having no hair at all under that hat. Hell, he looks more like Yul Brennar than Bill Watts. 

Yul Brynner? He smoked way too many cigarettes to have a face that fat. Or lungs that worked.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I swear I haven't seen him since The Mummy

The most uncomfortable and reprehensible Brooke Shields movie to watch since Keith Carradine was tonguing her down when she was 12 years old.