DVDVR Message Board

2019 UPCOMING MOVIES THREAD

RIPPA

52 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

If you take your family to see this monstrosity during the holidays, child protective services (it only makes sense for them to be stationed at every theater playing this) should literally snatch your kids away as you enter the auditorium. No one should subject them to this cruel and unusual punishment.

Bruh, I ain't taking my kids to some Tom Hooper shit. We got standards in this house.

• Haha 4

That entire cats thing looked CGI apart from the actors faces and even that looked dodgy at times. Is it? You'd think it'd be cheaper to just stick them in cat costumes which presumably they do on stage.

8 hours ago, The Natural said:

Shame they couldn't wait till next millennium. Nightmare fuel and James fucking Corden in it. 

Yeah, terrible. I was quite enjoying the trailer for Yesterday, and then dickhead Corden turned up, and I'm like, right, not going to see that shite. And bloody Ed Sheeran is in it too. Shut up I'm keeping my money.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Do movies that make near or over a billion dollars even really count as being nerdy?

It does if you are a movie nerd like I am.

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

You also hate people

He only hates people under forty.  It's like the opposite of the AI that ran the domed city in the movie version of Logan's Run.

20 hours ago, RIPPA said:

This is all behind the scenes stuff for Cats (the trailer comes out Friday) but it shows off a lot of the cast

And fuck all y'all - I can't wait to see this

Dear Lord, theaters will just be full to the brim with the gays and the furries.

cats.png

Taylor Swift in costume.  Literally the bringer of the fuzzy feeling.

So, what ELSE will be playing on the weekend this thing hits the theaters?

Edited by J.T.

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Yeah, terrible. I was quite enjoying the trailer for Yesterday, and then dickhead Corden turned up, and I'm like, right, not going to see that shite. And bloody Ed Sheeran is in it too. Shut up I'm keeping my money.

And Rebel Wilson keeping her female Chris Farley fatty fall down go boom bit going for another paycheck.

I would respond but I haven't finished my "Order of Cats of I Will Masturbate To" list yet

For those wondering - Judi Dench and Idris Elba are 1 and 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I would respond but I haven't finished my "Order of Cats of I Will Masturbate To" list yet

For those wondering - Judi Dench and Idris Elba are 1 and 2

CGI cat Judi Dench is a mix of a Thundercat and Ted Ross in The Wiz.

I thought Cats was opening against some really huge movie or did they shift the release date for Cats?

EDIT: Oh, duh, Star Wars. Yeah, good luck there...

Edited by Craig H