DVDVR Message Board

2019 UPCOMING MOVIES THREAD

RIPPA

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:30 AM, Betsy Zeidler said:

Could-You-Not-Meme-Girl-Gif-During-The-C

I am not sure what is more awesome: the adorableness of this child or the fact that I have gotten the exact same WTF, Dad? from my own toddler daughter.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:16 PM, elizium said:

https://twentytwowords.com/the-drastic-change-to-frozens-original-plot-that-made-everyone-love-the-villain/

That is basically what happened. Let It Go can easily be read from a villain's perspective.

Yeah, I am glad that someone finally pointed out that Disney based the story on a Hans Christian Andersen tale and did not magically put the tale out of thin air.

They should've kept Elsa as the villain though.  Her CGI fur cloak made of live minks would've fucking terrified everyone.

26 minutes ago, AxB said:

Todd Phillips is the Hangover guy, right? Is this going to be a comedy about a compulsive liar?

Yup, the Hangover movies and Old School (among other things)

Since he loves having white guys in his movies with brown curly hair, I am trying to decide who will play Meltzer

54 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yup, the Hangover movies and Old School (among other things)

Since he loves having white guys in his movies with brown curly hair, I am trying to decide who will play Meltzer

Jack Black will play Hootie's "bestest buddy" Bubba The Love Sponge.

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean, but it sounds fucking gross.   I'm getting less and less excited about this project and they haven't even announced a cast yet. 

The last I saw the cast will be kids ala Stranger Things, which sounds as bad as Feig's Ghostbusters. 

13 hours ago, Craig H said:

The last I saw the cast will be kids ala Stranger Things, which sounds as bad as Feig's Ghostbusters. 

Actually it sounds like Extreme Ghostbusters and that wasn't a half bad concept as long as they keep an original Ghostbuster as a mentor for the live action movie like they did in the cartoon.

Egon was the senior man in the cartoon, so they'd have to make Zedmore, Venkman, or Stanz the new mentor since Harold Ramis is dead.

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Actually it sounds like Extreme Ghostbusters and that wasn't a half bad concept as long as they keep an original Ghostbuster as a mentor for the live action movie like they did in the cartoon.

Egon was the senior man in the cartoon, so they'd have to make Zedmore, Venkman, or Stanz the new mentor since Harold Ramis is dead.

Yeah, you aren't getting any of that.