DVDVR Message Board

2019 UPCOMING MOVIES THREAD

RIPPA

Respect - an Aretha Franklin biopic being done by MGM has announced that Tony Award winning director Liesl Tommy will direct

Jennifer Hudson will play Aretha as she was hand picked by Aretha to play her in the movie (obviously before Aretha passed)

17 hours ago, Contentious C said:

Looking at RT made me realize how many fucking Keanu Reeves movies I've seen.  Jesus Christ, that's just too many, and he's only done 50+.  What the Hell is wrong with me.

Well, I know which post I'm quoting when the John Wick 3 trailer pops up in a couple of months.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Respect - an Aretha Franklin biopic being done by MGM has announced that Tony Award winning director Liesl Tommy will direct

Jennifer Hudson will play Aretha as she was hand picked by Aretha to play her in the movie (obviously before Aretha passed)

Think they'll gloss over Aretha (possibly) burning down her own house to get out of financial problems?

On 1/11/2019 at 8:46 AM, RIPPA said:

Oh shit, I just remembered that David Otunga never returned to RAW from his court case(Or wherever he left to).

12 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

GRETA

Starring Chloë Grace Moretz & Isabelle Huppert

Directed by Neil Jordan (Interview with the VampireThe Crying GameMichael Collins)

That looks interesting. But to the people who haven’t watched this trailer yet, be warned to stop watching when the twist is first shown.

On 1/10/2019 at 3:57 PM, Contentious C said:

Looking at RT made me realize how many fucking Keanu Reeves movies I've seen.  Jesus Christ, that's just too many, and he's only done 50+.  What the Hell is wrong with me.

Keanu rules though.  Point Break, Speed, John Wick,  The Matrix.