DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Peck

2019 Ring Of Honor Thread

For some reason I thought it was only a trial period and didn't know they had a free tier.  I'll check it out though.  Thanks.

Good to know. I didn't know they had a free tier either.

• Like 1

The 30 day trial applies to your first month of the premium service ($7.99).

The free tier gives you access to all of 2018/2019 Impact except for the latest episode. A week-to-ten-day delay on that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

The 30 day trial applies to your first month of the premium service ($7.99).

The free tier gives you access to all of 2018/2019 Impact except for the latest episode. A week-to-ten-day delay on that. 

Shit, I can't believe it took this long for me to find that out.  But sure as shit it's free.  Wish I knew that before I went through all that hassle with Kodi.

• Like 1

On the one hand I could see why they would advertise the old shows and such to get people to actually pay for the service.  But letting those without Pursuit know they're not totally out of luck watching the shows would have been nice.  At worst there's ads so hopefully they make something off of that.

• Like 1

Stardom is running a WOH title match for their Mar 3rd show with Mayu defending against Konami it what's expected to be the semi main. Only seen a little of Konami but she works a kicker/shoot gimmick too.