DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

Become one step closer to being Gedo, only 6000 yen.

061375-ec.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/13/2019 at 1:44 PM, D.Z said:

ED1o66rUwAAipHi.jpg:large

See, now I'm just sad we never got Yano as an Iron Chef.

• Like 2

I like how his confidence in the quality of the dish seems to diminish going left to right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I like how his confidence in the quality of the dish seems to diminish going left to right.

Order the dish on the right at your own risk.  Yano doesn't seem to know if it's even edible.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get a custom color tee on Pro Wrestling Tees?

I want the Busick shirt with the dog, but they only make it in white and I am not a fan of buying white tees as they get ugly fast.

WWEShop has a bunch of new NXT designs. They're all super generic, but some of the names included are Vanessa Borne, Malcom Bivens, Chelsea Green, Xia Li, Deonna Purrazzo, Jordan Myles, Isiah Scott, Dexter Lumis, etc.

I think its legit every person on the roster

https://shop.wwe.com/nxt/

Kona Reeves shirt is very much well I guess we have to make one for him

97ecfce6f3501c099000ae3d2cf15a5dmockup-8

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I think its legit every person on the roster

https://shop.wwe.com/nxt/

It raises a few questions- 

Why does every NXT person get a shirt and not every main roster/205 person get shirts (my count says:  Akira Tozawa, Burch and Lorcan,  Duke and Shafir,  and the Colons still have yet to receive any WWE T-shirt, even on the custom tees site). Wouldn't people who have been on TV deserve a shirt more than Coconut Loop people? Most importantly, Who the hell is Brendan Vink?

3 minutes ago, SorceressKnight said:

Most importantly, Who the hell is Brendan Vink?

The former Elliot Sexton who was the other Australian signed when Jonah Rock was signed

• Thanks 1

The Velveteen Dream new shirt looks pretty good.  But almost every other one looks like it was designed in about 5 minutes.  Those better be under $20 given the quality 

Who in the world is Dio Maddin 

Edited by hammerva

13 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Who in the world is Dio Maddin 

Brennan Williams

Him getting a shirt means they technically made one for an announcer 

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

But almost every other one looks like it was designed in about 5 minutes.  Those better be under $20 given the quality 

You know better than that.

6 hours ago, Casey said:

WWEShop has a bunch of new NXT designs. They're all super generic, but some of the names included are Vanessa Borne, Malcom Bivens, Chelsea Green, Xia Li, Deonna Purrazzo, Jordan Myles, Isiah Scott, Dexter Lumis, etc.

Jesus H. Christ, those are some awful shirts. I hope kids in third world countries will like them.

6 hours ago, Casey said:

The guys who designed the XFL logos threw these in for free.

• Haha 2

It'd be one thing if the shirts were ugly, but some effort was put into them. They didn't even try. Dream's new shirt is solid and I see the Pen & Pixel motif they're going for with Street Profits' black tee. But the rest should be included as gifts when you order real merch. Buy Johnny Gargano's new shirt and get BOA's tee absolutely free! Just pay separate processing and handling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait, Oney is the "kid from Florida" who got bullied for his University of Tennessee shirt? 

• Like 1

• Haha 3