Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

Recommended Posts

More images of that Savage Slim Jim thing

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To catch up on the last couple pages:

-I love the wrestling figure podcast but will not ever consider their shirts for it even if I appreciate the references.

-@Nice Guy Eddie If you keep one Mox shirt please give me one and then do as you wish with the other 48.  But aside from that I may have to get that as it looks pretty badass.

-And I'm so f'n ready to preorder that Macho Slim Jim figure.  My wife and I gasped in excitement and will do whatever possible to get that in our house.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 12:57 PM, Ryan said:

A shirt I'd actually wear. There's nothing else on it.

055836-ec2.jpg

Reminds me of this.

undertaker_all_over_1_grande.jpg?v=14363

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just really want that Taker shirt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

To catch up on the last couple pages:

-I love the wrestling figure podcast but will not ever consider their shirts for it even if I appreciate the references.

-@Nice Guy Eddie If you keep one Mox shirt please give me one and then do as you wish with the other 48.  But aside from that I may have to get that as it looks pretty badass.

-And I'm so f'n ready to preorder that Macho Slim Jim figure.  My wife and I gasped in excitement and will do whatever possible to get that in our house.

You and your wife have great taste.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

I just really want that Taker shirt.

Get Eddie one. Tell him to wear it to work for Casual Fridays.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have that nickname for other reasons.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Risks of using the internet on a phone: Small screen size means small picture size, means you assume the picture on the right is an action figure and the left is the box art for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need one of those Los Ingobernables shirts yesterday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, Pete said:

Reminds me of this.

undertaker_all_over_1_grande.jpg?v=14363

The bags under early Taker's eyes were a nice touch, like he had been up all night making removals and embalming since olde tyme funeral homes didn't have refrigeration units to store a body. I know of some that still don't have refrigeration. It's bad enough when you get one call in wee hours of the morning. If you get more than one, your eyes will look like that real quick. I hate, hate, hate middle of the night calls. At least if a person dies in a hospital overnight, they can be stored in the morgue until morning. I actually made a removal from a nursing home once that had a morgue. That's a rarity.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The bags under early Taker's eyes were a nice touch, like he had been up all night making removals and embalming since olde tyme funeral homes didn't have refrigeration units to store a body. I know of some that still don't have refrigeration. It's bad enough when you get one call in wee hours of the morning. If you get more than one, your eyes will look like that real quick. I hate, hate, hate middle of the night calls. At least if a person dies in a hospital overnight, they can be stored in the morgue until morning. I actually made a removal from a nursing home once that had a morgue. That's a rarity.

In before the "but I thought you were an accountant" jokes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new AEW merch

aew1072-t.png

aew1071-t.png

aew1070-t.png

aew1069-t.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2019 at 7:25 AM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

 

Do you get Chris Jericho's hair plugs with that

Edited by Serious Darius Bagfelt
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2019 at 7:25 AM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

 

Say what you will about his work (and ego and podcast and everything else about his act) but Jericho really has the "out of touch cock-rocker" motif down to a "T."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

More like ASW (Adult Swim Wrestling)

If AEW is getting okay enough ratings on TNT to get love on other Turner networks, I hope to God that we get The Road to Joey Janela's Spring Break on Adult Swim. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

Say what you will about his work (and ego and podcast and everything else about his act) but Jericho really has the "out of touch cock-rocker" motif down to a "T."

Yeah, but that jacket is awesome. I'd wear it in a heartbeat, at least for some badass black metal photos in a cemetery. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Curt McGirt said:

Yeah, but that jacket is awesome. I'd wear it in a heartbeat, at least for some badass black metal photos in a cemetery. 

The jacket is awesome. Jericho needs to ditch the clownish eyeliner and go full corpse-paint, and find some guys that play black metal, so the music fits the look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...