DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

Guest Edwin

Got my first order from Pro Wrestling Tees in the mail this past week. Got a Biff Busick and a Chris Hero shirt. They were both printed on Gildan shirts. I've had other tees printed on Gildan previously and they aren't usually soft material or anything, but they are comfortable, are quality and last, so I'm happy with my purchase and would not mind making another purchase from them in the future.

3 hours ago, Edwin said:

Got my first order from Pro Wrestling Tees in the mail this past week. Got a Biff Busick and a Chris Hero shirt. They were both printed on Gildan shirts. I've had other tees printed on Gildan previously and they aren't usually soft material or anything, but they are comfortable, are quality and last, so I'm happy with my purchase and would not mind making another purchase from them in the future.

Pro Wrestling Tees make great shirts. I got the Villain Club Gold and Villain Enterprises shirts from there, and I ordered the BCNY Statue of Liberty shirt earlier today. They're having a sale, so even with shipping I paid less than the $35 they were charging at the Garden.

7 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I'd have thought John Hennigan already had a Johnny Champion shirt. ?

Hennigan should have a Johnny Penis shirt made to commemorate his being on the card at Joey Ryan's Penis Party.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, The Natural said:

2426B01EBB.jpg

WWE spoiled the result before it happened with this shirt.

I know we say this all the time, but why must the wwe insist on putting unnecessary shit on the back of their shirts? The front of that shirt is great as is, but why do we need "Who? Who? Who?" on the back? leave well enough alone!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

I know we say this all the time, but why must the wwe insist on putting unnecessary shit on the back of their shirts? The front of that shirt is great as is, but why do we need "Who? Who? Who?" on the back? leave well enough alone!

Unwelcome additions. It's rare to find a WWE shirt without something on the back.

---

I'll be skipping those Becky Lynch shirts.

Edited by The Natural

She must be a big star though, if she's allowed to call them Belts. That word is usually banned when referring to Championships. Belts are to hold your trousers up, or to prevent your spine caving in if you're an aging power guy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hammerva said:

In case you wondering, what is SUPPOSED to be in Ronda Rousey's hand is a pen from a contract signing.  I am not sure they got that right  ?

D34B8hRXkAAQwie.jpg:large

That scene actually happened to my best friend and his ex when they went to Mexico in 2007 or 2008. I don't exactly remember what year it was. It wasn't an electric razor.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 1