DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

43 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Wanting guys to get a merch check? 

I think the only wwf stuff I have bought in years are a regal shirt and a goldust shirt. Dont think I ever took them out of their bags. 

And by the same token. if you're enough of a fan to want this person to have a merch check and get your money, but you're not enough of a fan to wear their merchandise and admit "yes, I'm a fan of this person", something is out of wack there.

Well, there are shirts that, anyone looking at it who didn't already know it was a wrestling shirt, they wouldn't guess. Such as:

Spoiler

aee44d264764664acfa240a7375ed19dd18a0770

Although obviously some have the added benefit of lots of actual Wrestling fans not knowing, either.

Hey, was it actually true that, during the Monday Night Wars, if you went to a WWF TV taping and had ringside seats but were wearing a WCW wrestler's shirt, they'd give you a free WWF one to cover it up? Because I swear I heard that somewhere.

Okay you pro WWE guys are at least implicitly cool with Saudi shows and Hogan being welcomed back and Wwe2k20 and the shit that happened to ACH and all the other bullshit but I hope you draw the line at marketing pig vaginas to children

Fuck

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Okay you pro WWE guys are at least implicitly cool with Saudi shows and Hogan being welcomed back and Wwe2k20 and the shit that happened to ACH and all the other bullshit but I hope you draw the line at marketing pig vaginas to children

Fuck

I did work with this client once, he had a teddy bear ... wait, you probably heard that story.

Suffice to say, he'd probably *love* that thing.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:51 PM, Tromatagon said:

Fuck

"marketing pig vaginas to children" - Really? Your outrage is a bit of a stretch here, pal.  I see a seam on a plush toy of a (male) character.

You see Mr. McMahon doing his growl voice in a boardroom somewhere - NO NO NO HUSKUS NEEDS A HUGE GASH!  I WANT CLEAR FEMALE GENITALIA HERE PEOPLE, WE NEED TO MARKET PIG VAGINAS TO CHILDREN, GOD DAMMIT BECAUSE WE ARE ARBITRARILY EEEEVIILLL AND WE WILL GET AWAY WITH IT TOO, MUAAAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!

5 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

No, I was absolutely serious like I have always been the 18 or so years I've been posting here.

I can assure you this is 100% serious.

Apparently the grapes that A Little Bit of the Bubbly are made from are actually Californian, not Nepalese. The winery that grows them is co-owned by this little known TV actor called Stephen Amell.