DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

You have to stop with the Kinnikuman merch. I can't take it anymore. I have very few dollars that can be spent on things not called "my wife and kids" and you are making it very hard for me to continue justifying those expenditures. All I want to do is run away and spent every last goddamn dime I have on all this great shit.

That is Ataru Kinniku on the left, I think? What a fucking swank figure.

Edited by grilledcheese
  • Like 3

On 11/5/2019 at 10:17 AM, Oyaji said:

Did it get taken down? I can't see the tweet. 

I was bored so I started looking at Cody's twitter account and he deleted all the tweets associated with the shirt so I am going to agree with the folks saying it was yanked for legal reasons

2 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

You have to stop with the Kinnikuman merch. I can't take it anymore. I have very few dollars that can be spent on things not called "my wife and kids" and you are making it very hard for me to continue justifying those expenditures. All I want to do is run away and spent every last goddamn dime I have on all this great shit.

Just convert "my wife and kids" into Kinnikuman and you're set. I leave it up to the experts to figure out how.

Example. Not as risque as thumbnail for it, embedding is disabled for reasons unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxdGunCtX8

• Like 2

00_11b9b25e-10e2-4e2a-b015-ca1f1b7424ed_1024x1024.jpg?v=1572914914

Neat. They are also selling Daryl Takahashis in many forms as well as Naoru. VPW2 beanies and they teased a Pancrase Minoru Suzuki shirt. They have some cool shit. It's just so expensive shipping and the loonie is pretty fucking worthless right about now.

• Like 2

That's not very Christlike.

edit: to be clear, that is fan-made merch as far as I know.

double edit: but you are missing out if you're not a hiromu fan.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Oyaji said:

That's not very Christlike.

edit: to be clear, that is fan-made merch as far as I know.

double edit: but you are missing out if you're not a hiromu fan.

Did we just become best friends?

tumblr_pfkb2cx6E21uvyu9yo2_500.gifv

(Follow God is legit the only good song on that album)

I'll watch some Hiromu today just because you recommended it, comrade!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

When I went to Japan two years ago, I didn't realize how big Kinnikuman still is over there (it's not HUGE, but I believe there are at least two shops that just has merch). Anyway, I ended up hunting down way too many of the Figurarts figures which sadly seem to have been discontinued. That said, those CCP figures above are both REALLY nice and REALLY expensive. Each one is hundreds of dollars. I would've bought one but I wasn't confident of it making it through an airplane ride home.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Oyaji said:

00_11b9b25e-10e2-4e2a-b015-ca1f1b7424ed_1024x1024.jpg?v=1572914914

Neat. They are also selling Daryl Takahashis in many forms as well as Naoru. VPW2 beanies and they teased a Pancrase Minoru Suzuki shirt. They have some cool shit. It's just so expensive shipping and the loonie is pretty fucking worthless right about now.

Fale killed Daryl.   The Japanese are selling shirts with zombie cats on them now?