DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

3 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Okay now based on him attacking Jay Lethal, this is starting to scream work to me.  Although Jordan Myles militant black is not the character direction I saw him 6 months ago

I think too much time on the Internetz has made you cynical. If I were Jordan Myles, I'd be outraged by that shirt and at this point, what he's doing is showing commendable restraint. FWIW Jay Lethal is very attack-worthy, a complete joke who has managed to parlay his silly gimmick into a career only because ROH is the pits.

Oh I think he is legit pissed about the T shirt.  He just tweeted a copy of an email where apparently Triple H wanted the lettering to be "more teethy" according to this Baker guy .  Yikes.  But going from the T-shirt to Jay Lethal of all people and Hulk Hogan in a day is getting a little fishy.  but you are probably right.

It says pre-order right in the picture. I'll likely pick these up, even though I'm not super into New Japan. Hopefully the packaging is killer.

I went to their website, and it turns out they make Misfits toys (well, just the Fiend mascot and Jerry Only). Looks like my bank account will be super empty here soon, because the packaging on those Misfits Fiend toys are amazing. And they have Toxic Avenger toys????

EDIT: Oh, this reminds me. Where can I get that super detailed Jushin Liger figure?

Edited by Casey

That guitar that comes with Tana is complete BS to continuity. If they release a modern Heavy Metal Van Hammer figure, then I’ll reappropriate it, but for now that ain’t touching Tana. It should’ve came with a mini towel instead.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

40 minutes ago, damnnearfonzie said:

Again, any info of these fellas?!

So the guy with the markings on his back is Kevin Mask. He is the rival to Kid Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei. The rest after that in order are(Actually I don’t recognize the 2nd one) ???, Buffaloman, Benkiman(Which roughly translates to Squat Toilet Man), Kinnikuman giving Akira Shogun the Kinniku Driver, Ashuraman(Dude with six arms)& Sunshine(Taller guy behind Ashuraman).

I’ll say this, if you wanna get into Kinnikuman, look for the scans. Best chapter to start with is the Seven Devil Chojin arc. That’s where the book completely commits to the wrestling theme that it flirted with for a bit near the start.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Thanks 1