DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

25 minutes ago, J.T. said:

For the Ciberneticos out there, Zeda Zhang, recent signer of an MLW contract, also has a custom pillow.

Zeda_Zhang_grande.jpg?v=1538488527

Well at least they aren’t doing customs. 

Edit: No wait, I just googled that. That shit still exists.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

4 hours ago, J.T. said:

For the Ciberneticos out there, Zeda Zhang, recent signer of an MLW contract, also has a custom pillow.

Zeda_Zhang_grande.jpg?v=1538488527

My roommate is one of the creepiest people I've met in my adult life and even he thinks these are pathetic. I won't lie though, she brought out some real Razornetico tendencies when I first saw her. Has she shown up in MLW yet? 

• Like 2

Only just signed like today. She has taken some photographs with Salina De La Renta though. Some quite nice photographs, if you like that sort of thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, AxB said:

Only just signed like today. She has taken some photographs with Salina De La Renta though. Some quite nice photographs, if you like that sort of thing.

If by "today" you mean three weeks ago, sure.

1 hour ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

My roommate is one of the creepiest people I've met in my adult life and even he thinks these are pathetic. I won't lie though, she brought out some real Razornetico tendencies when I first saw her. Has she shown up in MLW yet? 

Yes. She showed up at some of their shows a while back with Su Yung, but it didn't lead to anything.

She was signed to NXT and was in the first Mae Young Classic.

12 hours ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

I won't lie though, she brought out some real Razornetico tendencies when I first saw her. 

We are all marks being worked.

12 hours ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

Has she shown up in MLW yet? 

She's due to work a match on the November 9th PPV.  Her opponent hasn't been announced yet but I assume Zeda's going to get a decent push since MLW is putting the news of her signing all over the place. 

21 hours ago, D.Z said:

twi_1000139670_3.jpg

Bob Sapp actually fought Akihito Tanaka dressed as one of these in a MMA fight years ago on a NYE K-1 card.

1397358314-86e8f7ab32cfd12577bc2619bc635

tumblr_p73db6doZf1qd4esao1_400.jpg

3 hours ago, Edwin said:

Bob Sapp actually fought Akihito Tanaka dressed as one of these in a MMA fight years ago on a NYE K-1 card.

1397358314-86e8f7ab32cfd12577bc2619bc635

tumblr_p73db6doZf1qd4esao1_400.jpg

Yeah that's the kinnikuman nisei protag.

Edited by D.Z