DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

1 minute ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Well, that won't (or definitely shouldn't) last long online.  And besides, I don't care for Cornette but shirts like that are A. Offensive and B. Only going to further his cause if he got wind of it.

The link goes to an article about it. TLDR: Jimbo lawyered up immediately and the shirt was pulled.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

The link goes to an article about it. TLDR: Jimbo lawyered up immediately and the shirt was pulled.

Oh, good.  I was afraid to click on it thinking it was the site that sold it.  Whoever sold it and even those who bought it are pretty sad folks who really should know better.

5 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Oh, good.  I was afraid to click on it thinking it was the site that sold it.  Whoever sold it and even those who bought it are pretty sad folks who really should know better.

All you need to know about the site originally selling the shirts is that whackamole Super Humman is all over it. Talk about your blights on the industry.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

All you need to know about the site originally selling the shirts is that whackamole Super Humman is all over it. Talk about your blights on the industry.

Ah, it's making more sense now.  Thank you, sir.

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

Super Humman is a saint.

Cornette is hardly above selling shitty controversial shirts to make a buck or two. 

Does Cornette sell shirts that involve one's head split open and bleeding?  I don't want to defend him but I'd imagine his brand of controversial shirts is quite different from Super Humman.  Besides, I'd be kind of okay with an anti-Cornette shirt if it wasn't...well...what that was.