DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

7 hours ago, Technico Support said:

"Brother I was almost on the '83 Oilers with Gretzky and Messier!  We would have drawn 93,173 at the Silverdome against the Red Wings dude, but the Hulkster was already spread too thin getting the WWF going and writing Kill Em All, brother!"

What about that time he knocked out Taro Tsujimoto in front of 200,000 people at Budokan?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Just noticed that they're playing hockey with a bullet, too. Ah, the '80s. 

90s cause evil Iraqi beret Slaughter.

Of course, Triple H gets two Masters Of The Universe figures.  They lose points if they don't call the one with the claws, Terra Ryzing Claws Triple H.

Some of those are real inspired.  Cena's invisible weapons, Macho Man-At-Arms, The Big Dog as Fisto, Castle Grayskull as a ring.  Ultimate Warrior just looks like regular Warrior with a pointy stick.  If the real Warrior had a pointy stick he would've put his eye out running to the ring.

And I'm just throwing this out there.  THE BIG MOSS MAN.  He smells like Cobb County so pine trees and gridlock.

• Haha 1

And that's what your hand will eventually look like, if you let Marty Scurll break your fingers in every match. Seriously, who's top knuckles bend back that far? 

• Like 2

1997 Shawn would have this image scrubbed from reality with his powers at the time. he looks as old as my 68 year old father. And it's not the graying hair.

3cd1e5883fdcf5cd0b7fea6438ada81e98fdd6a5

6 minutes ago, AxB said:

Beard, dude. He has no hair. That headband is holding back dead skin cells and nothing else. 

Possibly, what's left of his brain.

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2019 at 5:33 AM, Technico Support said:

"Brother I was almost on the '83 Oilers with Gretzky and Messier!  We would have drawn 93,173 at the Silverdome against the Red Wings dude, but the Hulkster was already spread too thin getting the WWF going and writing Kill Em All, brother!"

At least he was able to draw his 93,173 a few years later when he slammed the 9 foot tall, 1000 pound Andre The Giant so hard it registered a 10 on the Richter Scale brother!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

At least he was able to draw his 93,173 a few years later when he slammed the 9 foot tall, 1000 pound Andre The Giant so hard it registered a 10 on the Richter Scale brother!

Tore every muscle in his back and he wasn't even sure until he got to the ring that The Boss was gonna do the job, jack!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Ryan said:

He was denying he'd ever wrestle again to TMZ back in 2017 before the RR. That didn't last.

When you get offered more than $2,500,000 to bounce around for 15 minutes, you tend to put aside your principles.    

• Like 2

Or you pretend you have them under the guise of "born again Christianity". A delicate topic I shall leave alone past that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 7/24/2019 at 9:28 PM, Technico Support said:

Tore every muscle in his back and he wasn't even sure until he got to the ring that The Boss was gonna do the job, jack!

Andre gave Hogan his boots from the match and died shortly after...yet somehow wrestled Hogan at the Survivor Series, The Main Event, WM4, and Summerslam '88. Hogan is a wrestling god to get anything out of a decaying corpse for another year+ after WM3.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1