DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

As much as I hate Vince I gotta admit that is a pretty neat figure.  About time they did that.  EDIT:  The only gripe I have is the WWE logo in place of the WWF block one.  I know it's for legal reasons but I almost want to find a way to put the F on that logo.

And I like the Ghostbusters ones, especially ghost Undertaker.  But I'm already thinking about where I'm going to make room for the MOTU figures as they all look really cool.  My favorite is Macho with the rotating chest piece.  Reminds me of the Skeletor I played with a ton as a kid.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

As much as I hate Vince I gotta admit that is a pretty neat figure.  About time they did that.  EDIT:  The only gripe I have is the WWE logo in place of the WWF block one.  I know it's for legal reasons but I almost want to find a way to put the F on that logo.

I feel the same way when the F goes. Another example of that is replica championship belts. Winged Eagle, the classic Intercontinental Championship and the Big Eagle aren't the same.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Is there an AEW fan at Mattel ribbing Vince with a face that looks like Cody?

Maybe Vince is his real father? I CAN SEE AN ANGLE IN THE FUTURE!

• Haha 1

Buy this exercise thing from NJPW's trainer, the other Misawa. I think they're different tensions or something.

d2372-932-463881-2.jpgd2372-932-868034-1.jpg

Edited by Ryan

On 7/13/2019 at 12:36 PM, Ryan said:

26.09.1993    New Japan Pro Wrestling    The Jurassic Powers (Hercules Hernandez & Scott Norton) defeat Brutus Beefcake & Jake Roberts (12:32)

Jesus wept, can you imagine how much sake Jake got into that night just to get through it?! 

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

C'mon. Herc was terrible and Flash wouldn't sell in Japan (or ever really). Imagine what that does for a guy like Jake.

I won’t stand for such blasphemy. I’m going to go watch 3 hours of Power & Glory, and Vicious & Delicious now.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs