DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

2200D20C0F.jpg

If the goal of these recent shirts is to rip-off Pro Wrestling Tees model of having a million shirt designs to offer, but have most that are awfully lame, then mission accomplished.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

Coming soon, a gimmick straight out of Archer season 1. Topper Bottoms, stern yet sensual skipper of the USS Rough Service. Played by both.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Oyaji said:

I see NJPW is trending towards WWE quality merchandise. The Zack shirt is funny but knock it off with the unnecessary back designs.

Zed Ess Jay.

Sanada will you please cut that fucking thing off your face.

EDIT: I have had long hair, short hair, charged hair, mohawks, mutton chops/sideburns of all varieties, the full Amish, a mullet, a skullet (think Hare Krishna), goatees, a full beard... trust me. I KNOW what looks bad hair-wise for men. That is horrible. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Ryan said:

I've gone blind!
055958-ec.jpg

If I didn't know any better, I'd think "rainmaker" was some forgotten 90s emo-core group based on that logo. It really looks like something I'd order out of an issue of HeartattaCk. 

Edited by RazorbladeKiss87
  • Like 2

Bottoms:

MV5BMTVhMzA2NzgtN2EzYy00ZGZjLWFiYWYtZTcy

Timothy Bottoms, in Johnny Got his Gun

mainROD2-800x445.jpg

Roddy Bottum, in Faith No More

Edited by AxB
  • Like 2

Yeah, um, I was just going for stupid puns based on what the shirts literally said and the fact that shirts are "tops". I'd never go farther than that. This is where I yell about having gay friends. Which I do, but who gives a shit. Don't cross @Dolfan in NYC or we all might end up in the street lying in chalk. *bows to moderator*

• Thanks 1