DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

18 minutes ago, Mr Harms said:

Hasbros aren't cheap these days. They're getting rarer and rarer. 

Agreed.  I'm not going to drive myself nuts with rare stuff or mailaways.  But I'm hoping to get a few more and for the most part be good with what I got.  I found a site some time ago that had damn near all of them for good prices.  But it seemed too good to be true and despite trying to contact somebody from there weeks ago haven't gotten a response.  So if not them then elsewhere it is.  I have one WWE retro ring full of Hasbros and got a second one for the WWE retros.  I swear if I need to setup a third one my wife's gonna kill me.

On 6/5/2019 at 11:11 AM, RIPPA said:

More images of that Savage Slim Jim thing

Just a friendly reminder that the Macho Man figure goes up for preorder at noon today.  And looking at Zack Ryder unboxing it on Youtube this to me is one of the best-looking figures ever.  Hoping to get it barring a site crash or sellout.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Just a friendly reminder that the Macho Man figure goes up for preorder at noon today.  And looking at Zack Ryder unboxing it on Youtube this to me is one of the best-looking figures ever.  Hoping to get it barring a site crash or sellout.

Good luck, friend.

• Thanks 1

@Tromatagonand I were both trying to get these and eventually succeeded.  Got one to keep in box and one to display.  Only took me 24 minutes to order as the darn site keep crashing.  But come next month they'll be mine.  Fuck yeah, man.

• Like 1

Got two.  I was only trying to buy one but two got in my cart from all the refreshing, so I just decided to go through with it. You might still be able to, maybe.  It keeps crashing but using a phone browser crashed less than a desktop.  You might still be able to grind through.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

If that's not a real thing it really should be.  I know somebody that would be all over that.

It's real:

https://shop.wwe.com/adam-cole-bay-bay-on-board-car-magnet/316FFA9107.html?dwvar_316FFA9107_color=No Color#start=25

• Thanks 1

So if I'm seeing that right that indicates portions of the proceeds go to GLAAD.  If so then that's awesome.  WWE was smart to get on board with it last year for Finn's shirt (not sure if it was his idea or theirs) and even moreso this year.  And some of those shirts barring some stupid shit on the back actually could translate well enough outside of wrestling.

• Like 1