DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The jacket is awesome. Jericho needs to ditch the clownish eyeliner and go full corpse-paint, and find some guys that play black metal, so the music fits the look.

If Jericho turns into King Diamond, I'll never complain about him again.

Maybe

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AxB said:

Is he beating up Ken Shamrock? Why? Still mad about the ref stoppage at Mania?

I guess

The Warrior one has him distinctly beating up Ric Rude so the person Austin is beating up is clearly based on someone

5 hours ago, Peck said:

I don't know why but this makes me laugh.

6-DBC4322-ADD9-4162-A95-C-266-CED2-FEE8-

The thought of guys wearing this to parades, BBQ's, and fireworks on July 4th?

...or is it dildo blender related?

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

35 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Fucking 65 bucks!!! The cut of that shirt better be fucking quality with that price point.

I'm leaning towards probably not.  A lot of licensed shirts like that are more than what they have any right to be.  For the local teams here they upcharge them by a good $20 or so because of the team logo.  And if you want that fucking quality material then be prepared to pay much more than you'll ever care to.  I've become kind of used to it and just avoid it altogether.  Given WWE charges $25 for a basic logo I'm not surprised by these prices.

retro10_set_moc.jpg

As possibly the biggest mark for these retro figures on this board, I have to admit I am underwhelmed by Hardy & Elias. Also, Since when did JYD have those ripped abs? Having said that, I've waited 25 years for this Diesel, so I'll be buying at least a couple. 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 6:17 AM, Pete said:

On the one hand, those all look fantastic. OTOH, darkly amused the the two women in the line (Sonya/Liv) apparently no-showed the group photo. ?

That would be because they're not in this line.  Elite assortments only have 6 figures.  These are the six figures.  WWE just worded things poorly.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Mr Harms said:

As possibly the biggest mark for these retro figures on this board, I have to admit I am underwhelmed by Hardy & Elias. Also, Since when did JYD have those ripped abs? Having said that, I've waited 25 years for this Diesel, so I'll be buying at least a couple. 

I love the retros but prefer getting original Hasbros over them.  But if they look worth adding I'll get them (no Seth or Dean for me, thanks)  So far I have about 12 or so but after going crazy getting them I'm only getting one-offs like Flair (with proper chop motion), Goldust and now Diesel.

8 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I love the retros but prefer getting original Hasbros over them.  But if they look worth adding I'll get them (no Seth or Dean for me, thanks)  So far I have about 12 or so but after going crazy getting them I'm only getting one-offs like Flair (with proper chop motion), Goldust and now Diesel.

Hasbros aren't cheap these days. They're getting rarer and rarer. 

• Like 1