DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

To catch up on the last couple pages:

-I love the wrestling figure podcast but will not ever consider their shirts for it even if I appreciate the references.

-@Nice Guy Eddie If you keep one Mox shirt please give me one and then do as you wish with the other 48.  But aside from that I may have to get that as it looks pretty badass.

-And I'm so f'n ready to preorder that Macho Slim Jim figure.  My wife and I gasped in excitement and will do whatever possible to get that in our house.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

To catch up on the last couple pages:

-I love the wrestling figure podcast but will not ever consider their shirts for it even if I appreciate the references.

-@Nice Guy Eddie If you keep one Mox shirt please give me one and then do as you wish with the other 48.  But aside from that I may have to get that as it looks pretty badass.

-And I'm so f'n ready to preorder that Macho Slim Jim figure.  My wife and I gasped in excitement and will do whatever possible to get that in our house.

You and your wife have great taste.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

I just really want that Taker shirt.

Get Eddie one. Tell him to wear it to work for Casual Fridays.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Risks of using the internet on a phone: Small screen size means small picture size, means you assume the picture on the right is an action figure and the left is the box art for it.

On 6/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, Pete said:

Reminds me of this.

undertaker_all_over_1_grande.jpg?v=14363

The bags under early Taker's eyes were a nice touch, like he had been up all night making removals and embalming since olde tyme funeral homes didn't have refrigeration units to store a body. I know of some that still don't have refrigeration. It's bad enough when you get one call in wee hours of the morning. If you get more than one, your eyes will look like that real quick. I hate, hate, hate middle of the night calls. At least if a person dies in a hospital overnight, they can be stored in the morgue until morning. I actually made a removal from a nursing home once that had a morgue. That's a rarity.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The bags under early Taker's eyes were a nice touch, like he had been up all night making removals and embalming since olde tyme funeral homes didn't have refrigeration units to store a body. I know of some that still don't have refrigeration. It's bad enough when you get one call in wee hours of the morning. If you get more than one, your eyes will look like that real quick. I hate, hate, hate middle of the night calls. At least if a person dies in a hospital overnight, they can be stored in the morgue until morning. I actually made a removal from a nursing home once that had a morgue. That's a rarity.

In before the "but I thought you were an accountant" jokes.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

Say what you will about his work (and ego and podcast and everything else about his act) but Jericho really has the "out of touch cock-rocker" motif down to a "T."

Yeah, but that jacket is awesome. I'd wear it in a heartbeat, at least for some badass black metal photos in a cemetery. 

• Like 1

Just now, Curt McGirt said:

Yeah, but that jacket is awesome. I'd wear it in a heartbeat, at least for some badass black metal photos in a cemetery. 

The jacket is awesome. Jericho needs to ditch the clownish eyeliner and go full corpse-paint, and find some guys that play black metal, so the music fits the look.