DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Tyler Breeze merch:

223A19636B.jpg

Twenty bucks to anyone that wears this into Knucklehead's (a biker bar that I visit from time to time).

• Like 3

If the person is big and menacing enough, they can probably pull it off. I would prefer about 20 of us all wear it and walk into the bar together and see what happens. RUMBLE TIME! I'll be hiding behind OSJ if anyone needs me.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:02 PM, Ryan said:

There's a picture of Shane McMahon's beet red face on the back.

Somehow have mist coming out of the shirt to simulate his profuse sweating before the match even occurs.  

Edited by hammerva

On 6/1/2019 at 3:02 PM, Ryan said:

There's a picture of Shane McMahon's beet red face on the back.

Cornette face should be replaced by Shane McMahon face.

We just missed it, but May is Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month. If Shane doesn't die before next May, he should be the spokesperson.

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

Who the fuck is the market for this?
themajorwrestlingfigurepodcast9084-1.png

Adult fans that are nostalgic for Toys R Us. Going to Toys R Us and seeing they had new Hasbro figures in was like Christmas morning. It was so deflating when they didn't.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

You never play along! Your 50 t-shirts are in the mail. I got a mysterious benefactor to pay for them. *cough* @OSJ *hack cough wheeze* *cough hack* *hairball*

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You never play along! Your 50 t-shirts are in the mail. I got a mysterious benefactor to pay for them. *cough* @OSJ *hack cough wheeze* *cough hack* *hairball*

Do you need to borrow my inhaler, Shane?

You can send me 50 of the Moxley Death Rider shirt. I'll keep one and donate 49 to Goodwill.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie