DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

I think there's some way around it, but I have no clue how. It's not being sold at live events for obvious reasons.

I could see that being used for non-wrestling events if people knew about it.  Yes, it's the same type of money-shooting device that's been around for awhile.  But having it say something like Rainmaker with a gold look to it certainly wouldn't hurt.

45 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I could see that being used for non-wrestling events if people knew about it.  Yes, it's the same type of money-shooting device that's been around for awhile.  But having it say something like Rainmaker with a gold look to it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Yeah, that might be the most accepted wrestling merch ever to the mainstream. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Ryan said:

Be the only person to ever own one!

Of course, you cease to be a One Warrior Nation if more than one person has one. It's the same as not being the Lone Ranger when there's three of you.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2019 at 3:20 PM, Casey said:

0i3sg2iqs6031.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

They actually did a good job with the Japanese (direct translation of the English on the shirt). Does she wear a vest like that?

5 hours ago, Pete said:

They actually did a good job with the Japanese (direct translation of the English on the shirt). Does she wear a vest like that?

Yeah. A fan made it for her a few months ago.

If they took out the Double or Nothing logo I would buy that in a heartbeat.  Would like to just have the mask and AEW logo to wear for whenever and not just for a particular event.