DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

If I'm reading their 990 filing right. The guy who runs it makes a ton of cash and they don't really bring in that much.

That might be something worth bringing up to Dustin.  If he has it there on the assumption it's going to help out a lot and that's not truly the case then he might end up re-thinking the whole thing.

Just now, NikoBaltimore said:

That might be something worth bringing up to Dustin.  If he has it there on the assumption it's going to help out a lot and that's not truly the case then he might end up re-thinking the whole thing.

I'm not a tax guy and could be reading it wrong. They're on Charity Navigator for anyone that wants to look at them. They don't make enough to get graded. Its hard to tell what they actually even do.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, AxB said:

s-l1000.jpg

ajstylesdeviant.jpg

I never really noticed AJ's complete lack of a chin but now it's really obvious why he grew a beard.  But now he looks like the lovechild of Chip Gaines and Billy Ray Cyrus.

Pic#2: "yes, I am passionate about graphic design and would love to do this graphic for you"

9 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Company man for sure now

but what a great looking company man he is

If I wanted to get a woman into wrestling, I'd show her Kota Ibushi. You can probably feel the dampness in an arena from the wet panties when Kota comes to the ring.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, elizium said:

A new world order America shirt is a little too on the nose...

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Holy shit I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.  Good call.

Ministry knew what they were talking about when they wrote N.W.O.

• Like 1

That's not how you clean a toilet. Clearly not living the gimmick.

Why is her finishing move (a standing punch. Impressive. Thought Roman Reigns using a Running, Jumping Punch as a signature spot was a bit unimaginative? I can't wait for a guy to start using a headlock takeover as a finisher) called a Women's Right if she's doing an anti-feminist gender traitor gimmick? Surely she'd be less concerned with Rights and more concerned with societal expectations?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AxB said:

Why is her finishing move (a standing punch. Impressive. Thought Roman Reigns using a Running, Jumping Punch as a signature spot was a bit unimaginative? I can't wait for a guy to start using a headlock takeover as a finisher) called a Women's Right if she's doing an anti-feminist gender traitor gimmick?

Because a) wordplay and b) heels should occasionally carry some hypocritical contradictions. 

Mostly a.

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy
  • Like 1