DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

On 4/28/2019 at 12:52 PM, Peck said:

I'm not sure how legally binding that T-Shirt is but, hey, if it gets an extra $10 in her pocket, go for it.  

I am not sure if she is joking but she claimed that she will only sell the shirts at size XL or less because in most cases she has to shoot lift these people in the air.  ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

I am not sure if she is joking but she claimed that she will only sell the shirts at size XL or less because in most cases she has to shoot lift these people in the air.  ?

Good luck moving XL or less shirts at an indie show ?

18 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Good luck moving XL or less shirts at an indie show ?

Which reminds me- I was at Wrestlecon and saw TAKA had a table complete with COME OVER HERE! shirts. I was dying to get one so I asked him for an XL. "Sorry, large only." WHAT THE FUCK. Meanwhile, Onita had shirts up to XXXL and they were absolutely flying off his table.

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2019 at 9:51 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

I un-ironically need this yellow shirt. 

If there's a black version, I'm buying it yesterday. I'm all-in on the Firefly Funhouse  until the WWE screws it up. Just let Bray write the segments, it'll be like Pee-Wee's Playhouse on bad acid (not that I would know anything about such practices). 

• Like 1

See the last few years, when Bullet Club knockoff shirts were the biggest thing in Wrestling? Why didn't Jim Ross come out with an "It Ain't BALLET CLUB" one?

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1