DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

4 hours ago, Mr Harms said:

25 years I’ve waited for this

I'm likely getting that as well as the JYD one.  Love Macho but I'm all about the original version and not feeling a need to get Mattel's take on it.

And I also didn't forget you asking for pics about my Hasbro figures.  I was going to post them but the thing is is I keep adding to the collection.  I have 9 Hasbros from childhood as well as the Galoob Sting.  And the rest I have either found in stores or got online.  I'll post pictures soon but am waiting to get the series one Hogan.  Something about having a Hogan in the mix really makes it look right.  Of course that's the only time I can say that about him anymore but you get the idea.

1 minute ago, Mr Harms said:

Hogan #1 is absolutely essential to any Hasbro collection. What a great figure!

Yeah, I ordered it last week but the guy hasn't shipped it out yet.  I'd hate to cancel it as it came to about $18 and that's including shipping.  But if I don't hear back this afternoon I may as well just cancel and get it somewhere else.

I did have I think it's series 3 Hogan where he has the bearhug motion.  It's not as popular as #1 for obvious reasons yet I loved that figure.  I lost it somehow so I ended up buying it back.  Still looks great though.

9 minutes ago, ARMDRAGON said:

Replicas of the new Daniel Bryan belt were going for $400 at Axxess, sold out the first day. 

I wasn't aware you can get a replica of Daniel Bryan's eco-friendly WWE Championship. Cheers. Hopefully it sticks around longer, it's much better looking than the WWE Championship before it and the WWE Universal Championship.