DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

Kurt's been booked really fucking strange since he came back. You'd think they book him as a returning legend and, given his physical state, use him sparingly and when it really means something. Which is kinda how it was at the start. But then he was just doing unadvertised Raw matches against Corbin and McIntyre, thrown in random 6-mans, and generally made to seem like he was just like any other Raw midcarder, with all the negative connotations that carries. 

Hasn't all of Angle's merch been hideous though?  Like all the WWE ones were just words on a shirt and the TNA ones probably looked like they were splattered in jizz in an attempt to look like Affliction since that was their aesthetic.

Edited by Tromatagon

11 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Hasn't all of Angle's merch been hideous though?  Like all the WWE ones were just words on a shirt and the TNA ones probably looked like they were splattered in jizz in an attempt to look like Affliction since that was their aesthetic.

I'd much rather take words on a shirt so long as it's not hideous.  I had one of his early ones that at the time I was fine with wearing.

Did they have to use a ghost white mannequin hand? It just looks like Venom's slobbery tongue sliding up the forearm. 

She's so "rowdy" that the only branding on the "glove" is hidden when in use.

I rolled my eyes at the dildo thing until I saw it was a thread.  Spoiled for NSFW content - it's basically what Eddie described, but also a gun.

Spoiler

D3GI_nbXQAEcgpT.jpg