DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

On 3/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I love the BCNY shirt. I've been looking for that one already. The LIJ one is very cool as well. Of course, they're inaccurate because the Statue of Liberty is in New Jersey, but I'm not going to nitpick over it.

Kind of like how the New York Jets and New York Giants play in Jersey? Lol

You know that name redacted team in the NFC East? Am I the only person who calls them the Landover Washingtons?

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

I'd wear Snoopy NJPW merch. I'm an unabashed mark for that damn beagle. Don't @ me, um..... @Nice Guy Eddie.

I could see a Joe Cool Bullet Club shirt. I'm not judging you. I still love Peanuts as an adult.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, AxB said:

You know that name redacted team in the NFC East? Am I the only person who calls them the Landover Washingtons?

I may do that as well though I could imagine the confused look on people's faces if I do that. 

4 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I may do that as well though I could imagine the confused look on people's faces if I do that. 

Go further, their offices are actually in Ashburn, VA.

Guest Edwin

RK+Shopgrafik+SCHAL.jpg?auto=format&fit=

That's super neat, but not sure if I have the patience to wait a month for it to arrive.

Anyone here from Germany willing to pick one up for me and ship it to me express?

16 hours ago, Edwin said:

RK+Shopgrafik+SCHAL.jpg?auto=format&fit=

That's super neat, but not sure if I have the patience to wait a month for it to arrive.

Anyone here from Germany willing to pick one up for me and ship it to me express?

If you had asked me two days sooner, I was literally at a wXw show on Saturday.

I doubt it would arrive any sooner at your place, if I ordered one to myself and then sent it to you, than if you just ordered it yourself.