DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

I'm actually surprised they're still available for purchase since people seem to have switched to that more cage bars design for goalie masks now.  You can't find the Lord Humungus/Stampede Jason one with the square holes for retail price anymore, though.  I'd probably buy one of those too so I could pretend I was Sid pretending to be Kjell Nilsson

• Like 1

The Becky Lynch pop is currently the #1 selling action figure on Amazon and the 4th best selling item in their entire "Toys & Games" section.

Fightful also reported that, since January, Becky is leading the WWE in all merchandise sales.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

The Becky Lynch pop is currently the #1 selling action figure on Amazon and the 4th best selling item in their entire "Toys & Games" section.

Fightful also reported that, since January, Becky is leading the WWE in all merchandise sales.

Thanks for this. I played my part getting two Becky Lynch shirts for my birthday this month: Wrestle-Man-Ia and The Man Photo. Those shirts have nothing on the back, usually WWE shirts do. Last Christmas was Becky's Relent Lass shirt.

Edited by The Natural