DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

On 3/2/2019 at 2:14 PM, Matt788 said:

I just bought a retro hasbro style ring. I plan to keep it in the box and sell it on eBay in a few years.

I love those retro rings. They’re very faithful to the original, but also an improvement. 

On 3/3/2019 at 11:43 AM, Mr Harms said:

I love those retro rings. They’re very faithful to the original, but also an improvement. 

I was holding out on that until I got the original Hasbro ring.  But at this point I may as well just get the updated retro ring and if anything use that as a placeholder.  Right now I got the NXT ring on the cheap and am using that until I get either version to put them on.

The latest BTE has the Young Bucks unboxing the first ever release of their new LJN figures. On YouTube. Being the Elite.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AxB said:

The latest BTE has the Young Bucks unboxing the first ever release of their new LJN figures. On YouTube. Being the Elite.

And Nick Jackson has black hair.

7 hours ago, Oyaji said:

And Nick Jackson has black hair.

Even though the LJN figures were before my time I was pretty tempted to get the Bucks figures.  But I'm hoping that was a prototype and they fix Nick's hair.  If that's the final product I'm not sure I can justify getting it.  But everything else looks great.

Speaking of figures for the Elite guys anybody check out the Figures, Inc toys?  On the site some of the figures seem not that detailed.  But apparently that's the prototype version that they show on there.  When Zack and Bryan got the Scurll figure they said it was a lot more detailed.  I'm tempted to get his but want to focus on the Hasbro stuff first.

On 3/9/2019 at 9:30 AM, Tromatagon said:

Now I want to buy the Yoshi Hashi shirt so that it outsells the Elgin shirt.

It probably already will.

• Like 1