DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

5 hours ago, The Magnificent 7 said:

I do have an awesome Morgoth (Odium) patch that I've never put on anything. 

Never liked Morgoth but that's a sick design

EDIT: Wait... shit. I was thinking of this one

13467.jpg?3406

EDIT II: And those early EPs at least aren't bad, just REALLY REALLY redolent of Death/Massacre influence

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Magnificent 7 said:

I've always been of the opinion denim should stop at below the waste.  Cliff Burton maybe was the only dude to make jean jackets look cool.

01_RAW_01072002_0005.jpg

Triple H: *clears throat loudly*

I'm wearing a jean jacket right now, if that helps anyone decide one way or the other whether or not they're hip.

I don't know that posting pictures of wrestlers wearing denim vests is a fair argument, since they all seem to be worn over either 1. A leather jacket, or 2. Nothing.

ETA: Now I just can't put any faith in someone who would call this out of style:

WCW-Monday-Nitro-Denim-Jacket.jpg?resize

• Haha 1

There's been an overall resurgence for denim jackets with classic workwear having a bit of popularity in some circles in recent years. Add that to the fact it's a perfect climate for someplace like here when you rarely need more than a light jacket.

What's the quality of Pro Wrestling Tees and how long does it take for one to receive their order upon submiting?

Need to get a Biff Busic and Drew Gulak shirt as WWE Shop sucks.

Get the soft style shirts, though they're more form fitting and sometimes even then small so you may need to go a size up. I am in Canada and got my shit within two weeks of ordering. Never had an issue with quality though the Einsteiner shirt's front image is not the best but the more popular shirts are great.

38 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Get the soft style shirts, though they're more form fitting and sometimes even then small so you may need to go a size up. I am in Canada and got my shit within two weeks of ordering. Never had an issue with quality though the Einsteiner shirt's front image is not the best but the more popular shirts are great.

Thanks!

Thinking of snagging these 2:

1001_9_2.jpg

drewgulak1010.jpg

That's actually not bad. I mean, I wouldn't buy it, but from a WWE shirt perspective, it's a lot better than a lot of the garbage they put out. It looks like a Lucha Underground shirt.

Side note -- it's odd how bad the main roster shirts are in comparison to the NXT shirts.