DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING MERCH

RIPPA

Someone ordered that Kenny at a local comic store.  I guess you were able to get it through Previews here in the States.  They haven't picked it up for months but they won't sell it to anyone else.  So there's this Kenny Omega sitting behind the counter that probably only I notice but since I'm a wrestling fan I zero in on that shit every fucking time.

5 hours ago, matt925 said:

I ordered them from https://goodsmileshop.com/en/

Also preordered the Okada and Tanahashi ones. 

That site's going to be pretty useful for us.  Aside from the NJPW figures they seem to have things my wife will absolutely want to get.  Thanks for that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

That site's going to be pretty useful for us.  Aside from the NJPW figures they seem to have things my wife will absolutely want to get.  Thanks for that.

Cool site, easy to use with fast shipping. They’ll put you on an email list with some things you or your wife probably won’t be interested in haha. 

• Thanks 1

That one sold out, the Naito and omega ones don’t seem like they will sell out. It’s weird though, Naito and omega are #1 and #2, Okada and Tanahashi are 5 and 6. I’ve scoured the net looking for more info about these and #3 and 4, can’t find anything. Doesn’t seem like the Andre one is part of it. 

I almost bought one of those old (2001ish?) Keiji Muto figures on eBay. It would have been bundled with a Faces of Muto shirt, but he wanted way too much extra since the figure wasn’t included in the sale. Why would you put a picture of the figure with the shirt if only one of them was for sale?

Plus I’m pretty sure Highspots sells it. Or they used to, at least.