DVDVR Message Board

GENERAL LUCHA LIBRE THOUGHTS

RIPPA

This one has to be an all-time CMLL bubble moment, right? Having partners who have never even remotely teased problems before (Cavernario/Felino) suddenly attack each other out of nowhere as if they've been feuding for months on a tribute show to their deceased partner. It's quite an incredible company.

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I figured all the booking energy was going toward the eventual Rey Cometa heel turn. 

The more the brothers push for it, the more it won't happen.
Also it's back asswards. Espiritu should want to turn tecnico. As a rudo he works 2nd/3rd match. His tecnico brother works 4th/5th matches. Turn to move yourself up, now to bring your brother down.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I wonder if they decided to have Felino do a hair match at H2L and tried to figure out how to do it. 

They were doing a bit with Angel del Oro that got dropped some time ago so this might be CMLL changing plans due to nobody giving a shit about Felino/Angel Del Oro match.

As for making sense of it, I think Cavernario could simply say that with Niebla dead their faction doesn't really matter anymore and he is going to burn it all down. Could even lead to a big match with Casas if they feel like it. Hey, at least we are getting angles on major shows now.

Line up (via Cubsfan) for H2L

CMLL (FRI) 03/20/2020 Arena México
1) Átomo, Gallito, Microman vs Chamuel, Guapito, Perico Zacarías
2) Diamante Azul, Stuka Jr., Titán vs Mephisto, Negro Casas, Terrible
3) Ángel de Oro, Flip Gordon, Niebla Roja vs Cuatrero, Forastero, Sansón
4) Dalys vs Princess Sugheit
5) Carístico, Valiente, Volador Jr. vs Euforia, Gran Guerrero, Último Guerrero © [CMLL TRIOS]
fourth defense
6) Bárbaro Cavernario vs Felino [hair]

edit: updated card 

Edited by odessasteps

• 2 weeks later...

Any recommendations for El Satanico matches from this decade? Or even anthing from the previous decade after 02. Watched him vs Blue Panther from 2015 and loved it. Past few months digging through footage he’s really climbed up as one of my favorites. Learned a lot lurking through old discussions on this and a few other sites. 

• 2 weeks later...