DVDVR Message Board

2019 WRESTLING PODCAST DISCUSSIONS

RIPPA

Everyone listen to the Austin interview with Chavo. They're drinking and it's something fucking else. There's some crazy ass shit. 

The best is the editor doing the the Austin read DUI PSA drop immediately after a Harley Race drinking and driving story. 

Edited by Johnny Sorrow

On today's E&C, Sheamus floated the idea of having Vince on the 100th episode of Celtic Warrior Workouts. Never gonna happen, but if it did then Youtube will have peaked.

In regards to his health, he didn't say much because he doesn't know if he'll be cleared or not. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy

6 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

On today's E&C, Sheamus floated the idea of having Vince on the 100th episode of Celtic Warrior Workouts. Never gonna happen, but if it did then Youtube will have peaked.

In regards to his health, he didn't say much because he doesn't know if he'll be cleared or not. 

I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 8:04 AM, Craig H said:

JR is like Tony in that he just has no fucks left to give so there's no reason for him to not be completely honest with Conrad, unlike Bruce or Eric. 

Sorry to bump an old post, but I'm listening to the WHW review of Clash XXIV from July 2018. Tony making fun of Arn's drinking problem ("That's why my head is the size of a pumpkin!") is at least on par with Nash's my spot deal which Arn is probably pissed about to this very day. Then, Conrad tells him Arn is going to be at Starrcast and Tony asks "Is he, really?". Gold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2019 at 12:01 AM, sydneybrown said:

The MJF interview on Jericho's podcast is pretty great.  He might be the best heel right now in that even though he's very entertaining in the "cool heel" way, he's also so over-the-top obnoxious that by the end I was all "OMG, shut the fuck UP!"

Finally listened to this podcast. MJF is so good at being a douchebag. The title of the episode is “MJF cuts a 60 minute promo” which is aptly named. 

3 hours ago, Infinit said:

According to Meltz, Conrad will be doing a podcast with Arn Anderson starting this September.

Based on Arn's book, I would not have high Hopes for this. 

(Since it's a Conrad pod,I wont be listening anyway, but i hope he will be freewheeling now.) 

• Like 1

The Fuller Pod may be my favorite of the wrestling personality-led podcasts, simply because Ron is great at telling a story, the nature/focus allows for a deeper dive on the details, it's not just the same stories we have heard everywhere else, and Brian does a great job for the most part of staying out of the way and letting Ron weave his tales.