DVDVR Message Board

IMPACT is still around in 2019...

5 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

But I'll throw this out there to those watch on a regular basis.  Since I'm behind from July are there outstanding matches that I should go out of my way to see?  I'm only sticking with the TV show as I don't have the full service unlocked. 

I've been skimming most shows lately (not just Impact), so this will be far from comprehensive. Also, lots of recency bias because my memory is trash.

Check out the #1 contender gauntlet from a few weeks ago, the Cage-Callihan cage match, and a few matches from LAX's farewell run. Those are some of the recent highlights. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2019/12/07/impact-wrestling-signs-indie-veteran-larry-d/

IMPACT Wrestling Signs Indie Veteran Larry D

At tonight’s IMPACT Wrestling special from Dayton, Ohio, IMPACT Executive Vice President Scott D’Amore come out and offered Larry D an IMPACT contract, in a scene from a similar scene months ago when D’Amore did the same with Ace Romero.

A super heavyweight, Larry D has been a part of the US indie scene since 2002 and has traveled a lot of ground in those 17 years. From Georgetown, Kentucky, Larry has been a regular combatant with IWA Mid South, Rockstar Pro, Wrestling Revolver, Black Label Pro over his career, carving out a niche as one of the best hosses in the Midwest. Larry is a 3x IWA Mid South Heavyweight Champion and is an old school throwback to big hitters like Stan Hansen, Big Van Vader, and Terry Gordy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure it has zero to do with the type of thumbnail they select for most of the videos involving the women, or the clickbait video titles.

I have no explanation for why the video of Sawyer fucking Fulton has over a million views, though. I can't blame India or horny wrestling fans for that one.

Or can I?

• Haha 2

• RIPPA unpinned and locked this topic