DVDVR Message Board

IMPACT is still around in 2019...

They removed the GFW footage from GWN and their store cause Jarrett demanded they do so.  He also wanted any money made off it which they responded appropriately with something like, "LOL, nobody bought these."

The deleted masters are probably the versions with the original commentary cause Jarrett had the commentary redone before they were aired as One Night Only PPVs.  Work presumably done at Anthem's expense.  I can believe those would be deleted after the new commentary was done cause there's no reason to save it.

On 2/24/2019 at 3:01 PM, S.K.o.S. said:

He tried to do it legally by getting AAW to sponsor him for a work visa, and the visa application was rejected (for no real reason).

The real reason is because the US already has Rick Steiner.  He should've tried getting a written recommendation from Rick Steiner.

IMPACT replay added to Twitch Mondays at 6 PM and to GWN on Tuesdays.

Callihan and Fallah Bahh also re-signed.  That five million Jericho pretends they offered him getting spread around.

2 hours ago, BEN! said:

The real reason is because the US already has Rick Steiner.  He should've tried getting a written recommendation from Rick Steiner.

He should have tried getting a recommendation from Scott Steiner. Who would deny a recommendation from the creator of Steiner math? While Rick also comes from the same highly educated university, he can't match his brother's level of genius. 

Anyway, I don't need an excuse to share Steiner Math.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

Now a day later, they announce an actual returning former champ as Madison Rayne has signed a multi year deal to come back after leaving ROH.

The women's division is probably the best part of Impact. 

• Like 1

I finally was able to subscribe to GWN without having to pay. I'm always going to be two weeks behind, but at least I'll be able to watch again. Thank you Impact for the free wrestling.

Actually, it turns out I'm not behind as I'm watching the 3/1 show now.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

I think you are looking for logic from a voting base when there is none.

Ex: TripleMania this year got majority positive reviews from readers on the WON site. Yet it won worst PPV of the year.

Clearly - like the Pro Bowl - people vote on reputation and not actually watching

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, RIPPA said:

The Crist boys have announced they are signing a new deal with the company

Impact must be happy since oVe carries the mid-card on their shoulders.

• Like 1

Impact and Ohio Valley have reached an agreement where OVW will once again become the development territory of Impact

Really was just a matter of time once Al Snow bought OVW last year