DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

8 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I thought it was Shelly “Bacon Strip & Latin floppies” Martinez?

Incorrect. It was "Bacon Stip" and "Latina Foppies". When right handed people try to type just using their left hand, they make spelling mistakes.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

See for yourself why I went with "My Vag".

Skip to 6:49

Reveal hidden contents

I know this resulted in an Alvarez rant that ended up some place, but this wasn't the match that resulted in the Alvarez MINUS FIVE STARS soundbite from Botchamania, is it?

28 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

I know this resulted in an Alvarez rant that ended up some place, but this wasn't the match that resulted in the Alvarez MINUS FIVE STARS soundbite from Botchamania, is it?

No, that was the result of the infamous Jenna Morasca/Sharmell match.

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

No, that was the result of the infamous Jenna Morasca/Sharmell match.

Ok.  I think he brings up the ref asks her "what do you say Shelly?" Like does she wanted to submit and she repeats the my vag line

• Like 1

If only Edge had been born ten years later, he'd have been considered a big man and not obliged to do any of that top rope high risk stuff. But because he came up at a time when 240 lbs was considered small, it was all 'jump off high stuff, little guy!'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxB said:

If only Edge had been born ten years later, he'd have been considered a big man and not obliged to do any of that top rope high risk stuff. But because he came up at a time when 240 lbs was considered small, it was all 'jump off high stuff, little guy!'.

Edge wasn't particularly good outside of gimmick matches with a lot of plunder.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1