DVDVR Message Board

All Elite Wrestling is official

Brian Fowler

7 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

You can make up evidence, use that to infer someone explicitly said something, and then pretend you didn't understand as an excuse for lying. 

He knew dumbasses like yourself would add your own interpretation.

Oh FFS. What interpretation?? I’ve directly quoted everything he said. You still can’t explain what the not drinking stuff has to do with not having a wellness policy. Or why he went there. 

All you do is hurl weak playground insults. You’re further up his ass than he is up theirs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thibs said:

Oh FFS. What interpretation?? I’ve directly quoted everything he said. You still can’t explain what the not drinking stuff has to do with not having a wellness policy. Or why he went there. 

All you do is hurl weak playground insults. You’re further up his ass than he is up theirs. 

Okay, let me just finish the book so that I may respond properly...

How to Live with an Idiot: Clueless Creatures and the People Who Love Them by John J. Hoover

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Peck said:

This is like watching a Warlord/Davey Boy Smith time-limit draw.

I get on Meltzer all the time. Some of his MMA analysis is way off (it doesn't help he's trying to watch 15 hours of wrestling programming a week) and being with Alvarez doesn't necessarily help, but I am not about to put words in the guy's mouth. If I criticize the guy, I can point to what he said specifically instead of saying he said this or that and going from "hints" or "tone". That's why I stopped hammerva dead in his tracks because he didn't say that at all and I know people (two here including one guy I'm familiar with who posts moronic shit 9/10 times here in the MMA forum) would jump on what some dumbass said on Twitter.

I'm sure the people who have a Wrestling Observer subscription (who don't have to post entire passages from the Observer like a dummy fwiw) here and listened to that episode didn't come away with "well Dave Meltzer explicitly said they should not have a wellness policy". 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thibs said:

Here, this is more your speed. Study up and get back to us if you encounter difficulties:

Outwitting Squirrels by Bill Adler

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I get on Meltzer all the time. Some of his MMA analysis is way off (it doesn't help he's trying to watch 15 hours of wrestling programming a week) and being with Alvarez doesn't necessarily help, but I am not about to put words in the guy's mouth. If I criticize the guy, I can point to what he said specifically instead of saying he said this or that and going from "hints" or "tone". That's why I stopped hammerva dead in his tracks because he didn't say that at all and I know people (two here including one guy I'm familiar with who posts moronic shit 9/10 times here in the MMA forum) would jump on what some dumbass said on Twitter.

I'm sure the people who have a Wrestling Observer subscription (who don't have to post entire passages from the Observer like a dummy fwiw) here and listened to that episode didn't come away with "well Dave Meltzer explicitly said they should not have a wellness policy". 

I've known Dave over thirty years, like anyone, his opinion is often colored by people close to him. I've got in his shit before over unsubstantiated nonsense like "Lazy Jumbo", when it was obvious to anyone that the whole roster mailed it in at small house shows, there was certainly no need to single out Jumbo, unless you were a jealous gaijin that had Dave's ear...

Dave's MMA analysis is sometimes spotty, but still light years better than most of the crap that you see written and posted. Having a complete idiot like Alvarez around doesn't help matters,  but I'm perfectly content to discuss things that Dave actually says or writes as opposed to making shit up as a couple of idiots here have done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OSJ said:

I've known Dave over thirty years, like anyone, his opinion is often colored by people close to him. I've got in his shit before over unsubstantiated nonsense like "Lazy Jumbo", when it was obvious to anyone that the whole roster mailed it in at small house shows, there was certainly no need to single out Jumbo, unless you were a jealous gaijin that had Dave's ear...

Dave's MMA analysis is sometimes spotty, but still light years better than most of the crap that you see written and posted. Having a complete idiot like Alvarez around doesn't help matters,  but I'm perfectly content to discuss things that Dave actually says or writes as opposed to making shit up as a couple of idiots here have done. 

Are you a moron? I QUOTED HIM DIRECTLY. Listen to the clip.  Nothing was made up. 

You’re really gonna sit here and lie through your teeth that people are “making shit up” just because you don’t like that your buddy of 30 years put his foot in his mouth? 

You say that you’re content with discussing things he actually says. I quote him directly. And your response is insults and snark. Cool lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thibs said:

Are you an moron? I QUOTED HIM DIRECTLY. Listen to the clip.  Nothing was made up. 

You’re really gonna sit here and lie through your teeth that people are “making shit up” just because you don’t like that your buddy of 30 years put his foot in his mouth? 

You say that you’re content with discussing things he actually says. I quote him directly. And your response is insults and snark. Cool lol. 

"an moron"? What, is English your second or third language? Further, how does one "lie through their teeth" when typing? Your muddled metaphors are almost as amusing as the posts that you and your buddy were making last night. I'll give you this, you don't give up easily, you remind me of some of the more ambitious jobbers on WCW who would keep getting back in the ring after being punted around by the Horsemen.  

And if you think I've been insulting and snarky thus far, you really don't know me very well, do you?

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, OSJ said:

"an moron"? What, is English your second or third language? Further, how does one "lie through their teeth" when typing? Your muddled metaphors are almost as amusing as the posts that you and your buddy were making last night. I'll give you this, you don't give up easily, you remind me of some of the more ambitious jobbers on WCW who would keep getting back in the ring after being punted around by the Horsemen.  

And if you think I've been insulting and snarky thus far, you really don't know me very well, do you?

Still waiting for this part, after I’ve quoted him directly multiple times....

I'm perfectly content to discuss things that Dave actually says

Since your biggest counterpoint to this whole thing is that I accidentally hit the letter “n” on my keyboard, I’ll go ahead and take the victory lap. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Dipshit, where did he say word for word "No, I don't believe they should have a wellness policy"? 

14 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Dipshit, where did he say word for word "No, I don't believe they should have a wellness policy"? 

Numbnuts.... when does he ever say anything word for word? Have you ever listened to him before? He’s the king of beating around the bush. 

What other reason was there for him to go on an awkward diatribe on them not being drinkers (a bunch of them are) in response to the wellness policy question...

1 hour ago, Thibs said:

Since your biggest counterpoint to this whole thing is that I accidentally hit the letter “n” on my keyboard, I’ll go ahead and take the victory lap. 

Son, when the only person that likes your posts is @TheVileOne, it should serve as an indicator that something has gone horribly wrong in your life.  

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Numbnuts.... when does he ever say anything word for word? Have you ever listened to him before? He’s the king of beating around the bush. 

What other reason was there for him to go on an awkward diatribe on them not being drinkers (a bunch of them are) in response to the wellness policy question...

Define "a bunch". 

Just now, OSJ said:

Son, when the only person that likes your posts is @TheVileOne, it should serve as an indicator that something has gone horribly wrong in your life.  

Hey, the guy who gets 3 page views on 411mania is a legit source! 

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Hey, the guy who gets 3 page views on 411mania is a legit source! 

411mania? Isn't that where SKeith used to hang out? I hate to say it, but compared to these two buffoons, SKeith seems positively brilliant.

Just now, OSJ said:

411mania? Isn't that where SKeith used to hang out? I hate to say it, but compared to these two buffoons, SKeith seems positively brilliant.

Scott was also pretty good at misquoting Meltzer so they have something in common.

8 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Scott was also pretty good at misquoting Meltzer so they have something in common.

I think Scott was confused by sentences that didn't end in "eh?"

20 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

So he didn't say it, dipshit. Stop making up shit, you lying sack of shit.

Kiss my ass you little bitch. Answer the question: What does them not drinking have to do with the wellness policy? Exactly, that’s what I thought. 

He ran to their defense like you’re running to his.

Get your head out of his ass learn to read between the lines you ignorant fuck. 

5 minutes ago, Thibs said:

What does them not drinking have to do with the wellness policy? Exactly, that’s what I thought. 

You made up shit and got caught, you repugnant lying POS. You and Jeffrey "Let Me PM Elsalvajeloco because people called me racist" Harris.