DVDVR Message Board

All Elite Wrestling is official

Brian Fowler

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

You made up shit and got caught, you repugnant lying POS.

6 minutes ago, Thibs said:

What does them not drinking have to do with the wellness policy? Exactly, that’s what I thought. 

4 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Kiss my ass you little bitch. Answer the question: What does them not drinking have to do with the wellness policy? Exactly, that’s what I thought. 

He ran to their defense like you’re running to his.

Get your head out of his ass learn to read between the lines you ignorant fuck. 

Odd, I've been a professional writer most of my adult life and get paid a shit-ton of money for what I write. Strangely enough, none of my publishers, even the really nice ones have ever offered to pay me for what's between the lines. This is known as "blank space", sort of what I expect it's like between your ears.

Ah, this is the EN090 I remember.

Honestly, at this point, you both may as well just put him on ignore. I know you have to go back a couple years, but no amount of arguing or getting in the muck with him is going to change anything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Ah, this is the EN090 I remember.

Honestly, at this point, you both may as well just put him on ignore. I know you have to go back a couple years, but no amount of arguing or getting in the muck with him is going to change anything.

Oh, THAT'S who it is, why the fuck didn't somebody say so, I've wasted a bunch of funny lines on this braindead non-entity. Fuck me running, I thought he'd been Johnny Cashed ages ago... Thanks. One has to be FSW-levels of irritating for me to use ignore instead of happily punting them around the board, but EN090, sweet tap-dancing Jeebus, that covers levels of mulish stupidity that are hard to imagine. I'm out.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Oh, THAT'S who it is, why the fuck didn't somebody say so, I've wasted a bunch of funny lines on this braindead non-entity. Fuck me running, I thought he'd been Johnny Cashed ages ago... Thanks. One has to be FSW-levels of irritating for me to use ignore instead of happily punting them around the board, but EN090, sweet tap-dancing Jeebus, that covers levels of mulish stupidity that are hard to imagine. I'm out.

In two posts you deemed your own posts funny and bragged about your supposed bank account. The insecurity is real ?.

Anyway, I apologize to the others that in the middle of pointing out Meltzer’s foot in mouth syndrome, the thread got derailed.

Just now, DangerMark said:

You mean Saxon fans?

Don't know about that, I suspect that AJ casts a jaundiced eye at the Normans as well, French, you know...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Anyway, I apologize to the others that in the middle of pointing out Meltzer’s foot in mouth syndrome, the thread got derailed.

No, you apologize for being a lying sack of shit who derailed the thread. It's also Jeffrey's fault because he is the dumbass who brought it back up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thibs said:

In two posts you deemed your own posts funny and bragged about your supposed bank account. The insecurity is real ?

No, I didn't say anything about my bank account, there's less than a grand in there (until Tuesday, when I'm supposed to get a commission), I said "I get paid a shit-ton of money for writing professionally." This happens to be true. As far as the humor of my posts, the mere fact that they cause you to throw your toys out of the pram and soil yourself in rage, is really the only barometer required. And now that Craig has been good enough to let me know who you really are, I have but one further question for you: What's this sound like? 

*PLONK*

5 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Notice how no one with above three functioning brain cells is agreeing with you. Virtually, no one at all really.

The fuck do I care?

I’ve asked you 20 times why on earth did he start talking about them not being drinkers in response the wellness policy question.

You still can’t come up with an answer other than “well I’m more popular so I’m right.”

Just answer the question already. What does them not drinking have to do with a wellness policy not being implemented??

2 minutes ago, Thibs said:

The fuck do I care?

Because no one would agree with a lying piece of shit like you.

3 minutes ago, Thibs said:

You still can’t come up with an answer other than “well I’m more popular so I’m right."

You're so edgy that everyone completely loathes you. 

9 minutes ago, notoriusvig said:

Can't we just fucking close this thread already?

Or we could actually talk about AEW and ignore a small, crawly thing that has derailed the thread. I assure you, now that I know who it is, I'm totally done responding. The ignore feature is quite useful.

So, to get back to AEW, what are several other good ways to differentiate themselves from WWE? I suggested a top-5 or top-10 whereas matches mean something regarding the pecking order. Total elimination of silly-ass backstage skits would be welcome, as would emphasis on spontaneous and realistic promos. No one expects every worker to be Ole or Arn on the mic, but anything is better than watching some poor bastard stumble through a pre-written script. I watch actors to see acting and I expect them to memorize lines. I watch wrestlers to see them wrestle, not because I'm trolling for the next King Lear in summer stock. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Thibs said:

The fuck do I care?

If you don't care, why are you trying so hard to win an argument you've already lost?

To humour you for a second, a Wellness policy is there to make sure the talent is not having any substance abuse issues, yes? It is unlikely that if someone was a teetotaller, they  they would also be a raging cokehead, or a meth junkie or whatever. Steroids/ HGH are a separate issue, which haven't been brought up.

• Like 1

My main problem with the WWE is that is seems way too rigid and scripted, so I'd like to see more emotion in the promos, etc.  Less usage of forced buzzwords and nicknames and catch phrases.  I get that this sort of thing is part of wrestling but not to the degree Vince has the made the WWE into.  I need to feel like this is some sort of competition and not just a bunch of actors.

I think they should just encourage everyone to just go out and try to have the best match on the card, every show maybe.  Workrate won't sell nearly as many tickets as stories and characters but it certainly helps.

I think it was much easier to differentiate a product from the WWE around 10 years ago but now it seems a little hard.  The WWE routinely puts out decent matches across all their major shows.  They also have the women's division more pronounced than ever.  I'm not sure there is too much they can do to completely differentiate themselves.  What is the opposite of WWE exactly?  Maybe they need Russo.