DVDVR Message Board

All Elite Wrestling is official

Brian Fowler

18 hours ago, evanknight said:

They should do a modern twist of the tv title rule that WCW for a bit but instead of letting a time limit draw go to three judges, they should let a 15 minute draw go to an audience vote for the winner. Let there be a social media/app vote ... push live events, encourage crowd interaction, and give a good reason for all the flips also, win/win...

You could build angles off the fact that the a follow wrestler as a judge voting against a guy as a way to screw the guy out of a win

9 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

That was all over by then. Arn vs Ric was Fall Brawl in September, the tag match turn was at  Halloween Havoc in October, WW3 was in November. The big closing angle was Hogan never being eliminated but Savage won. And the crowd refusing to back up Hogan when he was asking them to tell the referee, which was hilarious.

Edit: or do you mean the match they had after all that?

Nah Im talking about Flair Vs. Sting where they literally wrestle in all three rings. Really underrated match that was all about showmanship.

I do admit that the 6 sixed ring set TNA apart from WWE and gave them an identity other than not WWE. I don't necessarily think that a 6 sided ring is the end all be all. All Elite can attain a seperate identiy by having their Logo on the Canvas as WWE as always had a blank Canvas so having the Comapny Logo or the name of the PPV or what ever like WCW did would work just as well if not more. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Just Say No to reverse battle royals or King of the Mountain matches.

God, King of the Mountain is just so convoluted. Honestly, the reverse ladder match part isn't that bad, but then the needing a pin to be eligible, and the penalty box and it's just way too much.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I do admit that the 6 sixed ring set TNA apart from WWE and gave them an identity other than not WWE. I don't necessarily think that a 6 sided ring is the end all be all. All Elite can attain a seperate identiy by having their Logo on the Canvas as WWE as always had a blank Canvas so having the Comapny Logo or the name of the PPV or what ever like WCW did would work just as well if not more. 

I would like that. I’d also like to see them have a similar color scheme to UFC. All of their events look classy and high end from an aesthetic POV.

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Counterpoint: If you get a chance to do a 2019 version of Kevin Nash in the X-Division, you do it and you don't stop at the ten yard line.

Ideally you're using 2019 Kevin Nash. 

Ryback?

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Counterpoint: If you get a chance to do a 2019 version of Kevin Nash in the X-Division, you do it and you don't stop at the ten yard line.

Ideally, you're using 2019 Kevin Nash. 

I hate this idea even more the second time you posted it.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Thibs said:

Figured it was okay since my two posts had some details that weren’t mentioned yet. My bad if it was an issue. 

No issue outside I would probably prefer a spoiler box to hide a giant text box

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Ideally you're using 2019 Kevin Nash. 

For what, exactly?