DVDVR Message Board

All Elite Wrestling is official

Brian Fowler

20 minutes ago, Fallacy! said:

Would love to know which woman besides Brandi herself will make anything comparable to Jericho, the Bucks and Cody.

Britt Baker. 

Any women who leaves the WWE in the next year. 

Deonna Purrazzo assuming Marty Scuril decides to join the group and Deonna leaves the WWE

Other than the Tweet (or instagram?) like, has there been any actual report or news on Goldberg? I could see bigger name like him liking things as a threat to try and fleece more money out of WWE for another paycheck. 

I don't feel they need a cavalcade of ~BIG~ names right away. Get enough neat looking flips and have good storylines and that could draw interest as being a fun alternative. The biggest thing is they will need higher production values. If something looks cheaper they'll be looked at as cheap. I want to 4K Hangman Page's beautiful face. 

As for OWE talent, who should I check out to be excited for? I'm familiar with CIMA and saw the Rascalz in Minneapolis a weekend ago. 

Jericho was never really a TOP guy. Man events here and there, but he's really a guy who is Mr Semi-Main Event. Which is a great role, especially since he's managed to stay in that range for nearly 20 years now.

So, yeah, something between Lex and Randy

On one hand, Lex was a huge surprise while Jericho was not, but Jericho was a lot more successful in WWE than Lex.

On the other hand, both signings were shots across the WWE bow, so I can see that argument. 

The argument for Piper was that you’ll get something good at first before the diminishing returns kick in, which I think is a pretty good comparison.

Really hope they plan to release full payroll and W2’s to satisfy every net wrestling fan holding them to every tiny detail of anything said about the company. 

When/if they announce a good TV deal the Jericho thing will be comparable to any WCW jumps for now it’s no bigger a deal then Jericho shows up in NJPW or any other outside stuff he’s been doing these past years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fallacy! said:

Would love to know which woman besides Brandi herself will make anything comparable to Jericho, the Bucks and Cody.

2 hours ago, Thibs said:

Dana Massey

If she's been the one behind the Bucks merchandise juggernaut then she absolutely deserves that kind of money.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

It's Memorial Day weekend and it's Vegas I assume people will fly in for the show. If I can get back into Vegas in time I'll be there.

17K is still a lot of seats.

Either way, they’re gonna have to past this model of setting up a big event and having all the hardcore fans fly in for it. 

Its not sustainable especially when/if they start doing tv.