DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I thought that the photo credit to Mustapha Ali went to someone that had something about licking ass in their name.  I think I have dyslexia or something.

Anyway someone should do an angle questioning Daniel Bryan's veganism since he is banging a woman named after cheese.

• Haha 1

It has been established (onscreen, and hence in kayfabe) that Bree is short for Brianna. However, it has not been established in Kayfabe that Daniel Bryan's real last name is Danielson. So her Kayfabe real name is Brianna Bryan.

The internet tells me the translation is roughly

Fight, practice, and meet in the new Japan Pro Wrestling. Thank you for all that. Thank you very much for eight years. Tanahashi-san was super strong!

1 minute ago, Marty Sugar said:

Is Kushida  headed to the WWE? I've totally lost track of who is going where in the mad scramble.

Side-note: semi-retired guys are getting snatched up like crazy! Good for them. No sarcasm.

NXT yes

7 hours ago, #BlueJustice said:

I don't even understand how this man still moves around lol

It was so cool seeing him live. He had a match with Shane Strickland. Entered all slow with like a goblet. Then was doing weird super saiyan air blasts to mess with Shane's guts. Then to my surprise sold for Strickland's offense until he turned it around for a few cool looking moves.

I don't get to see the big names or foreign stars live too much being in Minnesota. Compared to places that will have huge shows regularly. But when someone legendary comes and I can get tickets, it's always a memeroble moment. 

IMG-3388.jpg

IMG-3392.jpg

IMG-3396.jpg

IMG-3411.jpg

Not my best work but quick iPhone (Instagram edit) pictures from the show.

• Like 3