DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

The last time I watched Chikara Icarus whole gimmick seemed to be that he wore a jacket and would threaten to take it off and make everyone have to see his horrible back tattoo.

(The horrible one a few posts above in between Kennedy and Morgan) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think the best part of Matt Morgan's failed pushes was how high Jim Cornette was on him.

Yea I mean you could say he was at least sort of given a chance in TNA to prove Jim right although I’m sure Cornette would just be like “well it was fucking T-N-A for fucks sake” and that does have some merit but if you take away the Hogan crap he still didn’t seem to ever put it together in the ring and his promos always ended with an actually cool sounding but ultimately forgettable catchphrase that I only remember included pointing out he was jacked which pretty much summed up his existence in pro wrestling. 

1 hour ago, Zartan said:

Yea I mean you could say he was at least sort of given a chance in TNA to prove Jim right although I’m sure Cornette would just be like “well it was fucking T-N-A for fucks sake” and that does have some merit but if you take away the Hogan crap he still didn’t seem to ever put it together in the ring and his promos always ended with an actually cool sounding but ultimately forgettable catchphrase that I only remember included pointing out he was jacked which pretty much summed up his existence in pro wrestling.

Lookin real jacked, baby...

mmLeiBq.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1