DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

16 hours ago, Beech27 said:

Kris Wolf, formerly of Stardom.

Okay, Kris.  What is up with the #butts in there?  That is re-tweet cheating, home girl.

Grats to Kris and her wife!  They look so happy in that wedding photo! :)

Why is the room so dusty all of a sudden?  Stupid HVAC.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

She hashtags butts in every post

Normally I would say that I would applaud that, but that is traveling dangerously close into Hollywood Cibernetico country.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

The only thing that would make that Vader tattoo cooler would be if you squeezed his arm and it yelled VADER BLARGH VADER at you like when the helmet was mic'd.

15 hours ago, Goodear said:

Get me the version that shoots out steam and you’ve got yourself a sale.

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

or squeeze the arm and it says, "It's time. It's time. It's Vader time time time", then his theme kicks in. 

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Now I'm imagining it like a pull-the-string doll with four or five different phrases. "Who's the man?", etc.

You kids stay off my lawn!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, paul sosnowski said:

Re: WCW Photo----    Who is in the white shirt behind Brian Knobbs, and who is in the black striped shirt behind Flair & Orndorff?

Nick Patrick is behind Flair/Orndorff.

3 hours ago, J.T. said:

Normally I would say that I would applaud that, but that is traveling dangerously close into Hollywood Cibernetico country.

Well, since her gimmick is she's been raised by wolves and eats her delicious meats, and the meatiest part of most things are the butts, yeah.

6 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Everything has been mentioned about that WCW picture apart from the fact that (1) the Nasty Boys are front and centre (2) they're dressed like absolute goofs when everyone else made the effort

Hey now, we can't see what Foley's wearing, but you know it isn't business attire.

I completely forgot Bill Dundee was in WCW. And you know why he's up front -- size 

Zelina and Andrande just skyrocketed to being my wife's 2nd and 3rd absolute favorite WWE wrestlers (Aleister is her number 1) all because of that Pokemon photo.  Now I kind of want to see other WWE wrestlers dressed as Pokemon though I know practically nothing about who would be which one.

1 minute ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Zelina and Andrande just skyrocketed to being my wife's 2nd and 3rd absolute favorite WWE wrestlers (Aleister is her number 1) all because of that Pokemon photo.  Now I kind of want to see other WWE wrestlers dressed as Pokemon though I know practically nothing about who would be which one.

I believe you will get your wish as I think the WWE did a Pokemon themed shoot. Someone else on Instagram teased being part of it but I am spacing on who (which makes it hard to also find the photo)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

I believe you will get your wish as I think the WWE did a Pokemon themed shoot. Someone else on Instagram teased being part of it but I am spacing on who (which makes it hard to also find the photo)

I'm not a huge fan of Pokemon but that's just fantastic.  I can't wait for that to come out so my wife can just lose her damn mind.

18 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

The only thing that would make that Vader tattoo cooler would be if you squeezed his arm and it yelled VADER BLARGH VADER at you like when the helmet was mic'd.

True,
And in some forms tattoo artists have captured the "MOVING TATTOO", I saw a different version with a fella turning into a ZOMBIE.
Anyways, I doubt there'd be any mic'ed up yells but that truly would be badass.

Maybe his video will work, and the Zombie version I saw didn't need all this madness surrounding it...

https://player.vimeo.com/video/143296099

Edited by RIPPA

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Okay - its not Pokemon specific. It's video game themed. And it might not be WWE

Hence...

COD:  Black Ops 3? Really?  That's the best they could come up with?

They could've at least let her cosplay as a character from a Japanese game.

(Google image search of female characters from Metal Gear Solid)

Okay, maybe not....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

COD:  Black Ops 3? Really?  That's the best they could come up with?

They could've at least let her cosplay as a character from a Japanese game.

(Google image search of female characters from Metal Gear Solid)

Okay, maybe not....

Meryl would be fine, right? 

I mean,that's not like dressing her as Sniper Wolf. 

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Meryl would be fine, right? 

I mean, Quiet's the only real over-sexualized one.  Everyone else is pretty well clothed, albeit with some low cut jackets at times.  EVA's really the only other one that had some over-sexualization.