DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Remember everyone fawning over this a while back?

81PCtSyuEhL.jpg

Just found out it's from The Comic Book Story of Professional Wrestling by Aubrey Sitterson which came out recently.

Looks like a lot of fun, think I'll be picking up a copy.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

What's Bischoff doing at a Truck Driver Rally?

I was going to make a joke about Road Wild but I found this picture while looking and, man, I dunno, these attires are wonderful:

bischoff.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

81PCtSyuEhL.jpg

Just found out it's from The Comic Book Story of Professional Wrestling by Aubrey Sitterson which came out recently.

I actually just borrowed it from my library- it looks really good from what I flipped through of it.

7 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

81PCtSyuEhL.jpg

It's really good.  Usually stuff like this has things that jump out as me as wrong and piss me off.  There's none of that in the book.

7 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

It's really good.  Usually stuff like this has things that jump out as me as wrong and piss me off.  There's none of that in the book.

I thought we determined the last time it was posted that Verne Gagne's vagina chest hair was very very wrong

EDIT - and that Verne was also nowhere near Minnesota

I don't mind the Funks placement (especially since there is two of them)

But there was plenty of room for Verne to go like two states over because right now Verne looks like his dick is the size of Dory Jr

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Apparently Ambrose took a curb-stomp from Rollins to end last night's show and stayed in the ring selling until after everyone left. ?

What would have been funnier is when finally started getting up for Seth to stomp him again and reset the 15 minute sell clock.