DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

43 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Yep:

Screen_Shot_2018_01_28_at_8.45.36_PM.png

I was searching for the series of tweets where Chuck Taylor and Excalibur were making fun of the tapped ribs, but they've apparently been deleted.

Chuck Taylor basically was saying he was fat and covering his gut with the bandage and Excalibur said it looked like the type of injury you got from eating a three layer wedding cake.

*Snicker*

DDP had that same issue too.

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Taker is obviously saving a lot of money not taking his wife out to dinner...or she's refunding.

I can’t find a gif, and don’t wanna post the video. But you’re refunding bit...yeah. You know where I was gonna go. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, The Natural said:

Surprise Royal Rumble match entrants starting with the best by far:

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember Kevin Dunn missed the words I Am Phenomenal on the Titantron. 

Original:

WWE had to do an unseen version:

You fucked up, Kevin Dunn.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Clearly, that wasn’t Dunn’s fault, @The Natural. Right? He was busy....doing stuff...

1bGp7EG.jpg

Checking the lotto perhaps. 

not brushing his teeth by the looks of it

How is it that Kevin Dunn hasn't been an on-screen character for at least one appearance just for Vince to mock his looks?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

How is it that Kevin Dunn hasn't been an on-screen character for at least one appearance just for Vince to mock his looks?

Vince mocks Jim Ross instead. Be a Star!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't Dunn would have agreed to appear as on-screen character. He seems to have issues with his teeth, ask Cornette, and you know that's the first thing Vince would bring up.

5 hours ago, Edwin said:

I don't Dunn would have agreed to appear as on-screen character. He seems to have issues with his teeth, ask Cornette, and you know that's the first thing Vince would bring up.

If you're a major executive for a major company, and have issues with your teeth...it's probably super easy to get them fixed.

• Like 4