DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 hour ago, OSJ said:

You made a custom figure of Fung Sheng Wu Chi? That is the coolest fucking thing I have ever heard! I demand pictures! How have I gotten through life without an action figure of Fung Sheng Wu Chi? Five minutes ago I didn't even know I wanted one, now I'm obsessed. I would commission one from my guy that makes custom figures, but I seriously doubt he has any idea who Fung Sheng Wu Chi is.

I'll try to post it.  What's a good image hosting site (good=free)?

Just now, nate said:

I'll try to post it.  What's a good image hosting site (good=free)?

Isn't PhotoBucket free and easy to use? Hell, post it here, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would enjoy seeing it, pretty sure JT and Unholy Dragon will mark out.

3 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Isn't PhotoBucket free and easy to use? Hell, post it here, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would enjoy seeing it, pretty sure JT and Unholy Dragon will mark out.

There's a way to post pics directly to the board?

1 minute ago, nate said:

There's a way to post pics directly to the board?

Right click "copy image" and  "paste"  has always worked for me.

1 minute ago, nate said:

I will work on this.  It's on my phone currently, I may need to get on the laptop.

You have entered a realm of technology where I am inept, I don't even have a cell phone anymore. (I rarely leave the house, and if I do I'm not likely to want anyone bothering me as we're likely going out to eat or to a doctor's appointment.)

• Thanks 1

I think uploading things directly to the board has a crazy size limit (8kb?) I always have to bug Rippa when I want to change my Avi for similar reasons. (My current avi is 8.1kb and I refuse to make it even smaller.)

2 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Very amusing. I was really hoping for a custom Marvel Legends-style figure, and now I'm determined to have my guy make one...

Ah, I apologize.  This is a vinyl DIY figure, and I got into a kick making a few (got a TV series Batman, MF DOOM, Strong Bad, and Finn & Jake). I was cranking out one a month a few years ago, until I fell into a pretty bad depression when the spouse left with my daughter.  I have so much going on at work at the moment, but I need to get back into making those.  I found it completely relaxing.

Glad I gave you the idea for the Marvel style character though, :). 

6 minutes ago, Execproducer said:

yup. Marvin, Wendy, etc.

Though while I'm thinking about it, a Shaw Bros/Golden Harvest collection would be even better. 

You aren't kidding ... 

(I need to get my stuff out; lot of ideas)

• Like 1

Hate to take away from all this Shaq Fu talk but announced for RAW

IC Title match: Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley

Ronda Rousey/Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax/Tamina

• Haha 1

Dean vs Seth vs Lashley is going to be DEATH. I love Dean but my god this heel turn has completely wrecked him. That Chronicle special they did on him was such a perfect blend of the real person and the character and gave them so much ground to work with when he turned on Seth. And the brain trust decided that him wearing a gas mask and getting shots because people are diseased(god, it just sounds even dumber when you see it in writing). And Dean has clearly run out of fucks to give. Unmotivated Dean Ambrose is painful.

Almost as painful as Bobby Lashley. How the fresh hell does a legit athletic freak and badass with a great real life story be SO GOD DAMN BORING. His matches involve him pointing at his ass while Lio Rush won't shut up. Why does "The Almighty" have a job again?

We are relying on Seth to carry this thing. God help us all

• Like 2