DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES (2019 & BEYOND)

RIPPA

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, RIPPA said:

I am not sure why JT was hyping it as new

Because I am old and desperately want this Star Wars Action RPG to be a good game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andrew POE! said:

George R.R. Martin, after not finishing actually writing his books that are as exciting as a tax manual, is consulting with FROM Software on a game that will be revealed at Microsoft's E3 conference.

*crosses fingers for a Wild Cards based game*

• Thanks 1

The next Call of Duty will be called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare because fuck your numbering system

It is supposedly a "soft reboot" of the franchise

44 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The next Call of Duty will be called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare because fuck your numbering system

Part of me wants Activision to go "Fuck it, we'll make it an open world game" and full-on Ubisoft it. Or have a woman/POC player character. Or something.

Edited by Andrew POE!

Contra Collection contains the following games:

Contra (Arcade) and Japanese version via free update
Super Contra and Japanese version via free update
Super C and Japanese version via free update
Contra III: The Alien Wars and Japanese version via free update
Contra: Hard Corps and Japanese version via free update
Contra (NES)
Contra (Famicom)
Operation C (Game Boy) and Japanese version via free update
Probotector (Sega Mega Drive)
Super Probotector: Alien Rebels (SNES)

• Thanks 1

Eh I think I understand about 2/3 of what's going on but have no desire to write it all out.

The trailer looks dope as fuck though. I think I'm going to be super into that game.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I mean, it's a Hideo Kojima game so will we ever really know what the fuck it's about?

I have actually never played a Hideo Kojima game so I have no idea. The trailer does give a decent sense of gameplay, characters, and general point of story despite few details. 

23 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Eh I think I understand about 2/3 of what's going on but have no desire to write it all out.

The trailer looks dope as fuck though. I think I'm going to be super into that game.

That's about a 1/3rd more than most people playing a Kojima game.

I still don't know what that game is, but at least it still looks fucking awful a year later. A bunch of crouch-stealthing around in the bushes set to Apocalyptica in a game about how DA WORLDO needs America? The equipment useage section looked clunkly as shit too.

No one would be paying this the slightest attention at all if Kojima's name wasn't on that trailer.

On 5/24/2019 at 4:25 PM, RIPPA said:

Officially announced

10/25/19

I've tried Divinity Enhanced Edition twice but I keep bouncing off.

I am still waiting for the first CRPG made this century that actually has menus from the 21st century. But at least we are getting some options the last few years, unlike what seemed like a very long void.

• Like 1